you know those little vitamin C tablets that come in flavors like orange, and grape and stuff. I was wondering what happens if you eat 3-4 everyday instead of the recomended 1? There just so damn tasty.
BTBAM-Colors Sept 18
Vit C tablets dont really do much

youre better off getting it from the proper sources
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Diarrhea is the most common side effect of vitamin C overdose, and if you take really high overdoses it actually gives flu like symptoms.
I like the Flintstones ones. Or did. Dino was disgusting. Purple flavored anything is just awful. I just got it, FLINTstones. Huh.
SUPERTED ONESSSS

in the red tub and the blue tub

BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
you'll be fine. unless you go through an ungodly amount each day every day.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
According to me the vitamin C is the vitamin which is the good for every body and it is more in the fruits like mango,oranges,lemon and many more.So why we taking tablets for Vitamin C.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
I like the Flintstones ones. Or did. Dino was disgusting. Purple flavored anything is just awful. I just got it, FLINTstones. Huh.

crap...
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Nothing will happen to you, people take mega doses all the time, what your body doesn't use just gets eliminated.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by behind_you

crap...
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Oh .. Your tooth enamel might suffer, that's the only thing, coz it's acidic, so u should rinse your mouth
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Vitamin C is easly rejected by the body, but if you take to much then you will get runny. Not in a good way.

Holy shit. Thread age. Ahwell!

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker