Sold!
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Last edited by BleedDeathMetal at May 2, 2008,
Off topic...but i am deciding between the DD-20 and the Memory man w hazarai...i see the memory man w hazarai is one of your trading options, would you mind teling me why would you prefer the memory man to the DD-20?...if you rather not say it here send me a PM...thank you
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
Quote by Otsugua713
Off topic...but i am deciding between the DD-20 and the Memory man w hazarai...i see the memory man w hazarai is one of your trading options, would you mind teling me why would you prefer the memory man to the DD-20?...if you rather not say it here send me a PM...thank you

I'm actually not really interested in the SMM/H anymore. Decided on an Eventide timefactor.

I think that they're two totally different beasts. The DD-20 is a much better all around delay, but IMO not as nice sounding as a SMMH. I don't like the SMMH control layout at all. And it's programmability isn't as well thought out. It can do over the top sound much better.

Quote by AJBoy238
how much to buy?

Sorry for the long wait, I forgot that I made a thread here . I'm looking for 160 +shipping.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Sold!!!
Quote by doggy_hat