So I've been playing for a little over 2 years now, and I'd like to think I'm acceling fairly quick at guitar..but I need help learning some more minor chords, i know D minor, A minor, and E minor and i'm at lost for the rest of them....

Now on to what I really want help on figuring, i want to learn tons more sweep configurations/patterns, i know some, but i dont know what they're called seeing as how i learned them from The Human Abstract adn Between The Buried And Me songs...i'm mainly interested in learning 4,5,and 6 string sweeps..thanks a lot for the help guys!!!
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270
Squire Stagemaster 7string

Amps
Randall Titan head
Randall XL cab with celestions

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
For a start: basic chord shapes are not an advanced technique and there are plenty of lessons on this sort of thing in the lessons section of this very site.

About sweeping: once again, lessons aplenty in the lessons section and to be honest you can sweep anything at all; make up your own shapes and learn the names and notes in/of the arpeggio shapes you know.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
well i know the chords arent advanced but i figured i'd save time by posting in one thread, and i've looked for sweep scales and i cant find them, so i decided to give up and ask the people
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270

Amps
Randall Titan head

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
Quote by TJ Wise
well i know the chords arent advanced but i figured i'd save time by posting in one thread, and i've looked for sweep scales and i cant find them, so i decided to give up and ask the people

Learn the theory behind arpeggios and figure it out for yourself. Seriously, it will help you so much more in the long run.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/the_basics/arpeggios_guide_part_1_-_learn_your_arpeggios.html

Read and learn.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
thanks for the help man, it was muc apprieciated
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270

Amps
Randall Titan head

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone