I am considering loading my cabinet in production with these speakers. The Vintage 30's probably. (veteran 30's)

anyone have any experience with these? i trust UG more than senseless harmony central and etc. reviews. Id like to talk to someone that atleast seems to know what they are talking about.

This would be for a hard rock (www.myspace.com/jpcorwyn) type sound, and i also play solo-jazz/fusion in my own time. Playing through a Mesa/boogie dual caliber head, 50 watts, running the two speakers (8 ohms each) in parellel, to get 4 ohms. thats all the head supports.
fight the power that be
They're good speakers, and should do the job.
Signatures are overrated.
I'm curious about these.... the price is almost half for their V30 "rip off".

Anyone have any user reviews?
Quote by HxCori<3
you sir, are the ultimate UG stereotype, praise a not so good metal player, zakk, put down other peoples playing, seriously say I WAS GONAA PLAYZ SOME UBER LEEDS LOZLOERLS~1!!!11!, and then critique epiphones as if there worth a second glance
I've heard nothing by good things. Supposedly, all the Warehouse versions of the speaker they're ripping off are improved over the Celestians. (like removing the chirp from V30's)
Anyone know of a place that does this sort of thing in the UK, those prices look really good
Fender Texas Special Strat
PRS SE Singlecut
Jim Dunlop Cry Baby
Vox VT30