Out From The Dark
and
De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas

/Thread
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
mayhem thread, but anyway, Deathcrush is my first choice, then De... as my second.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Out From The Dark
and
De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas

/Thread

that

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Deathcrush

and a rare rehearsal they did in 88 that they titled 'Searchbar'
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
isn't out from the dark just a compilation? or is there something unique about it that i'm missing...
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
No...?

It's the last album with Dead.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Ordo Ad Chao.

/the only person who's gonna say that.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Quote by MHDrunk
Deathcrush

and a rare rehearsal they did in 88 that they titled 'Searchbar'

He's new tyvm, and hes my best friend.
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
Deathcrush. The one I've heard the most from...
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by Slaytanic1993
No...?

I thought dead never recorded an original album with them... *runs to get Out From The Dark* And I agree about De Mysteriis.

EDIT: never mind it's just a rehersal, nothing original.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Last edited by MetalMessiah665 at Apr 29, 2008,
Quote by Slaytanic1993
No...?

...but it's all old songs, no new ones. it's just live in lepzig but not live and with less songs.
I find Ordo Ad Chao is their best. After that, Deathcrush, and then De Mysteriis. Best song goes to Deathcrush for me though. That riff is a metal classic.
Quote by Anooplol
Live in leipzig anyone? Am I seriously the only one?

That is a fantastic album and I forgot to mention it although I still think Deathcrush is better
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Recommended threads
Doomsword ( 1 2 3 )
Phill-Rock
Last post:
by Scourge441
Pentagram ( 1 2 3 )
metal Lover
Last post:
by BIGD2