Pics?

YAY!!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Yay!

I had a hernia back in 8th grade, and it was not a very fun experience. All the guys in football kept laughing at me because "I had my balls cut open," when in fact, the cut was actually a few inches above my balls. I tried to show one guy once, and he got this disgusted look on his face and called me gay.

Anyways, that's good that you finally got it operated on, and that everything turned out well.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
pics or it didnt happen
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
pics or it didn't happen.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
go for it.

ive had hernia surgery as well. but when i was like 8 years old. so no pics from me.
you know...im waiting!!!
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
Uploading to Photobucket right now, two pics.
It'll be a minute, I'm running on a dialup connection.

Yesssss!
stupid dialup connection...
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
i suggest you to get a better internet connection.

------------------------------------------------
feel free to correct my grammar
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
all this time...just for that?!!!!

YOU SON OF A...!!!!!!!!
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Have fun not masturbating for the next few weeks.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
To the guy having a hernia repair done tomorrow: DON'T COUGH after the operation without a pillow to hold to the wound. It sounds kind of stupid, but believe me, it helps! I actually cried after coughing the first time, then they gave me a Percocet and a pillow to hold to it.

_deeperthewound: Thanks, it hurt terribly right after I woke up from anesthesia.

DashBlaster: It's a generic term for when muscle tears and part of an organ moves through the tear. In my case, it was my far lower abdomenal muscles, and a section of my intestine moved through the tear.

iceman_8319: Did it today. Three days after the operation, and I couldn't hold it any longer. I'm still five and a half weeks without sex, though.
Thats awesome. I was reading an article on Hernia in an old Men's Health mag. It must be pretty bad. Will you exercise afterwards? If it were to happen to me, I would want to stay in shape, and get a solid core and strengthen it incase of future incidents.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
To the guy having a hernia repair done tomorrow: DON'T COUGH after the operation without a pillow to hold to the wound. It sounds kind of stupid, but believe me, it helps! I actually cried after coughing the first time, then they gave me a Percocet and a pillow to hold to it.

_deeperthewound: Thanks, it hurt terribly right after I woke up from anesthesia.

DashBlaster: It's a generic term for when muscle tears and part of an organ moves through the tear. In my case, it was my far lower abdomenal muscles, and a section of my intestine moved through the tear.

iceman_8319: Did it today. Three days after the operation, and I couldn't hold it any longer. I'm still five and a half weeks without sex, though.

yeah, my friend Randy had appendicitis (sp?) and the day he got back, he had to hold a pillow on his stomach whenever he laughed, and then it just made him laugh even more. then when we went to the gas station to buy lemon cookies, my other friend and i got out of the car, and when we got to the front door, Randy was still getting out of the car, and he had to walk like .0000001 mph and hunch over so now we call him Old Man Randy.
Quote by bluesrocker101
Thats awesome. I was reading an article on Hernia in an old Men's Health mag. It must be pretty bad. Will you exercise afterwards? If it were to happen to me, I would want to stay in shape, and get a solid core and strengthen it incase of future incidents.

Thing is, I've always been in fairly good shape. In my case, I'm guessing it to be, essentially, a fluke. Bad luck that it so happened to be me that got it. I am going to take great care to make sure I don't have a recurrence, though. This is going to invove doing essentially nothing for the next two weeks so that the mesh-type "patch" which was sewn over the actual tear has enough time to anchor itself with the aid of the body's natural scarring process.

After that, I'll slowly be getting back up to speed, and yes. I do plan on strengthening my core even more, and not pushing things too much. Seeing at that's probably what gave me the hernia in the first place.

Sadly, I don't know when I actually got it. It had been around for probably nearly a year, but was never sever enough that I said anything. I never had any of the textbook symptoms for a long time(i.e. sever abdominal pain, vomiting, diahrreah). I got some of the symptoms after lifting a heavy old-fashioned box spring, and decided it was time to see a doctor. After I did, it was apparently important enough to be operated on within five days.

Well, thanks for your interest. I hope someone can learn something from my experience. If not, you at least got to see a pretty decent wall of text.