This guy is a genius. (pronounced Ree-shart Vogner) I did a report on him for German for our famous person project, and his life was like a soap opera, but his pieces were incredible!
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I've played his piano lol. The CEO of Texas Instruments son went to my old private school and he donated one of Wagners pianos to the school when it opened.

Here's a video of a friend playing it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UPjEndkk374

And yeah, Wagner has written some cool stuff from what I've heard. (Which honestly isn't too much.)
^ it's about the music, not the fanbase
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I'm sorry

But Fat Mike is a Jew who talks bad about Christians, but I still like NOFX. And I listen to lots of metal, but there fans hate punk, which I also like, and vise-versa for punk fans. The point I'm trying to make is ignore the opinions of the artists and their fans and just appreciate the music.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I'm sorry

But Fat Mike is a Jew who talks bad about Christians, but I still like NOFX. And I listen to lots of metal, but there fans hate punk, which I also like, and vise-versa for punk fans. The point I'm trying to make is ignore the opinions of the artists and their fans and just appreciate the music.

Talking bad = dire hatred?
No, you're right. I guess I just misunderstood you.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Wagner is much to overwrought for me to enjoy. it seems like everything has to be huge in his compositions and it irritates me, sometimes it is nice to hear something in pianissimo.
I just burnt the entire Ring Cycle to CD. It only took up three data discs! I don't know what I'd do without data discs, Act 1 of Die Walkure exceeds the limit of a normal CD by itself.
"To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." - Robert A. Heinlein
I know he did mostly operas and few compositions but the non-opera pieces, the few he did, were really nice, the low end is just so epic.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing