So, my brother has two friends - a bassist and a drummer. The bassist recently decided to be an ass and switch to guitar because he is incapable of making bass be as awesome as it can be. So my brother was in a dilemma, because they want to be in this talent show.

So I helped my brother write a song for their little "power trio" to play. It's just powerchords and the A Minor Pentatonic, but it needed to be easy because they're not good enough for anything else. I wrote most of it, tabbed it out for them, and then recorded it so they could hear how it was supposed to sound. They ended up changing it around quite a lot, but I still think my version was cool, so I thought I'd upload it and see what you guys thought.

It's in my profile as "Untitled"
I'm looking for a tab of The Marshall Plan, by Blue Oyster Cult, and of Mario Minor, by Powerglove. If you have one please PM me.
Cool, I've been playing for like 2 years now and I can't come up with anything good sounding. Lol.

Edit: Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can upload/choose my avatar? I can't find it, lol.
Last edited by xHellbound at Apr 28, 2008,
Yeah, when I listened to it again, I noticed a couple screwups in the second solo. However, (and I'm not trying to make excuses, but) my brother wrote that second solo, and it doesn't stick to the scale. Plus, I didn't practice this or anything - it was done in one take.
I'm looking for a tab of The Marshall Plan, by Blue Oyster Cult, and of Mario Minor, by Powerglove. If you have one please PM me.
Well, in case anyone cares, the show went well. There's a video on the drummer's dad's site.

http://web.mac.com/kevinlangdon/Kevin_Langdons_Homepage/Ctrl+Alt+Del.html

They didn't know there's already a band called Ctrl Alt Del, but whatever. They did good for being so young. My brother is the one on the left with the sunburst strat.

They wanted to make up their own solos, so they changed it around a lot. I don't like their version as well as mine, but they were the best at their little talent show, so as long as they had fun it's cool. I wish I had friends to jam with.