i have a noise suppressor (NS-2) if your interested also have a digitech metal master and a tube works shred pedal to help with the loss of the weapon maybe
Quote by jim_root4
i have a noise suppressor (NS-2) if your interested also have a digitech metal master and a tube works shred pedal to help with the loss of the weapon maybe

LOL I got the Weapon for my old NS-2

Link to the SHred pedal? Although I dont really want to trade teh weapon...
man is that a slash wah....looks sick
Gear
Fender MIA Stratocaster (Sunburst)
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
ok just message me when you decide. its just collecting dust. it was only used a hand full of times. cause im selling my 2nd amp
As of right now, I am going to have to pass on the ABY for the Bad Monkey trade...

Although maybe I will end up trading Something else for a OD so then I would do it for sure....

EDIT: My wife says baby is not for sale... She is sick right now so I htink we will hold onto her until she is better and cute again (Trade high!!)

Jim Root still no PMs/Emails
DUnno about the Synth, What have you got? Not really looking for money as my wife just spends it LOL Would rather trade... But feel free to send me an offer...

Jim email with mailing info sent...
My pedals are listed in my sig. I'm also willing to trade my fender Frontman 15g.

I have my eye on that synth wah you've got there >3

EDIT: I also have this LPB-1 in case the Bad Monkey gets traded :3
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Last edited by Kai07 at May 2, 2008,
that suck!!!!!! Sorry to hear that dude.....
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W