Hey everyone, I recently added a thread asking for some fingerpicking songs. For those of you who replied with some great songs thanks much. The gig went great i made $200 playing for 3.5 hours. Anyway I've decided I need to add a larger list of songs to my set seeing as I repeated it about 60 times lol. If you have any songs you would like to share that you think are good fingerpicking or at least picking and not just strumming chords let me know. Something very distinctive to where you can tell what the song is without lyrics or anything just an acoustic guitar. This is what I have so far just so you can get an idea of what I'm looking for....

Metallica - Nothing Else Matters(up until distorted part)
Kansas - Dust In The Wind
Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
Three Doors Down - Here Without You
Tommy Emmanuel - Day Tripper Rendition
John Lennon - Imagine
Jim Croce - Time In A Bottle
Jim Croce - I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song
Led Zepplin - Stairway To Heaven(The first 5-6 minutes)
John 5 - 2 Die 4
Fleetwood Mac - Landslide
Between The Buried And Me - Laser Speed

If you have any you can think of please let me know. Thanks again to everyone from last week.
I know atleast the beginning to "Crazy on You" by Heart is finger picked, but I never really got past that haha. I'm not really one to learn songs much.

Some AC/DC stuff you MIGHT be able to do, but the acoustic kind limits you unless you have a cutaway (I don't )

But dude, 3.5 hours? Dang. That'd be pretty damn fun lol. $200 ain't to shabby either.
Eric Clapton - Classical Gas
The Beatles - Blackbird
Yes - Mood For A Day
Jethro Tull or Johann Sebastian Bach - Boureé

I'm having trouble thinking of songs but you'll really want to look into classical music. There's fingerpicking a plenty in classical music.
D:
Signature.
I can't believe I forgot about classical gas. I didnt know eric clapton did a cover of it though. thanks guys im writing all this down.
Don't Think Twice It's Alright by Bob Dylan is really cool for travis picking
Eric Clapton never wrote or performed Classical Gas. Ever! Some tit tagged it wrongly and put it on the p2p networks.
Fender Classic Player 60s Strat
Washburn HB35
PRS Santana SE
Yamaha Pacifica 112MX
Vox AD30VT
Fender Champion 600
Dunlop wah
Danelectro Cool Cat fuzz
Joe Satriani - Tears in the Rain
Steve Vai - Sisters

Certainly will stretch your hands and fingers
Beautiful songs though.
Gear:
- Yamaha RGX121D in black
- Schecter C1 in white
- Marshall Valvestate 8080
- Roland Cube 20x
- Zoom G1X
- Guitar Rig 3 (for practicing )
I vote for the Crazy on You intro. Though it's not a full song, it's so fun to play.

Also, I think Roulette by System of a Down is fingerpicked. It's acoustic, but I'm not sure if many will know it. Meh, I play it anyways. The solo may require a pick though.

Also on another note, what about "Going to California" by Zeppelin? That one's really sweet.