Poll: Which Medium pedalboard is your favourite?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Medium pedalboard is your favourite?
BrainDamage
33 25%
Bostonrocks
2 2%
Johnonon
26 20%
jj1565
14 11%
rageandlove
19 14%
stangconv
21 16%
Fatso Forgottso
17 13%
Voters: 132.
Page 1 of 2
BrainDamage

"Dunlop Crybaby (modded)-->Electro Harmonix Sovtek Big Muff-->MI Audio Crunch Box-->Fulltone OCD ver. 3-->MXR Phase 90 (R28 modded)-->Electro Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress-->Boss DD-20-->Peavey Classic 50 (amp's OD used as a volume boost)."

Bostonrocks

"Boss chromatic tuner Boss GE-7 boss SD-1 and a 80s Digitech/DOD PSR1002 Delay peda/looper. and up top ontop of the amp is my rockman which is usually on my board. and since this picture I have to pedals I have made my self an OD and Fuzz and a Vox847 wah "

Johnonon

jj1565

"V848 wah, pedal tuner, tube screamer, DS-1, behringer eq, Metal muff, MXR compressor, boss DD-6 delay."

rageandlove

stangconv
Quote by stangconv

Fatso Forgottso
I also like stangconv's
He's sportin' the Bad Monkey. I love that pedal. It is way too underrated.
I plays guitars.
Thanks for the Votes... just cause its kinda hard to read...

Slash Sig Wah
Planet Waves Pedal Tuner
Digitech Weapon
Bad Monkey
Rocktron Tsunami Chorus
Digitech Synth Wah
MXR 6 band EQ
Dano Fish & Chips (sits in the FX loop of my Traynor)

Traynor Footswitch :-)

Im not a Digitech fanboy by any means either... Liked the Bad monkey, and I dont know of any pedal thats even remotely close to the Weapon....

And the Synth wah was the best offer for my RP50...
BrainDamage.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
It was a toss up between Johnon and Fatso, but in the end I went with Fatso. Good stuff.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
hey guys, nice boards. thanks for any votes.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
What constitutes a medium setup???

Oooooh, I want in too!!!
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
stangconv
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
I voted braindamage lol. Nice board man.

who the heck voted for me?! lol
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by stangconv
^^^ How did you miss the signup thread?

LOL

I don't know...

Hmmm... who to vote for...?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I dunno i voted for braindamage but fatso has a good board to. man heck all you guys got good boards lol.
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I picked Jenny's because it was the only one I liked whatsoever. I'm not big on effects, give me a wah, overdrive/distortion and a delay and I'll be happy for years.
BrainDamage gets my vote.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
No fair! Enter me in the next competition! I recently built a pedalboard, and I just need to get power adapters adapted to all my pedals (goddamn RAT and DOD pedals). I'm actually considering selling some of them for more convenient pedals.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
brain damage wins

hey I got 2 votes! thanks whoever
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Great boards everyone, kudos. Currently the only thing between my guitar and my amp is a cable. Lol
Quote by woodenbandman
No fair! Enter me in the next competition! I recently built a pedalboard, and I just need to get power adapters adapted to all my pedals (goddamn RAT and DOD pedals). I'm actually considering selling some of them for more convenient pedals.

What do you mean no fair???? I had a thread up for two weeks, it just kept getting bumped by the "Which MG should I buy" threads. But yeah, anyways, I'm thinking of redoing the whole thing, just because there are a LOT of people who ignored the original thread that want in now.
I voted Fatso. It's technically not a board, but the pedals on it are far superior to the others IMO. I mean Crunchbox, Singing Tree and Micro Pog= Pure Win.

^Do one once a month Fatso.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
damn i shoulda entered this!
Guitar
Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette Special
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rocktron/Egnater TOL 50 2x12
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz
Wilson WH10
Boss DD-20
Voted for BrainDamage. That Sovtek Muff is amazing.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
that sucks. sorry to hear, i hope you can file an insurance claim.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Page 1 of 2