Poll: Which Large pedalboard is your favourite?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Large pedalboard is your favourite?
skudmunk
5 5%
The Real Ming
33 31%
FoolOnThePlanet
7 7%
tstrebeck
52 49%
Bloodshed
9 8%
Voters: 106.
skudmunk

The Real Ming
Quote by The Real Ming
I guess I'm in the Large category. Sorry for the large pictures.

This is what I call my "Basement Rig". The boards are cheaply made with plywood covered in carpet or just painted. I have two smaller setups throughout the house.

The first section is my compression/fuzz. First off is my 2205's channel switcher. Then a EHX White Finger and a MXR SuperComp(in od/dist picture). My fuzzes are: Fulltone Ultimate Octave-->Dunlop FuzzFace (modded)-->EHX Big Muff.

This is my dist/od section. Starts with a modded Boss DS-1-->BBE Green Screamer-->Boss DF-2-->Ibanez TS9-->Fulltone Full-Drive 2. Also in the picture is my Whirlwind A/B/Y and MXR SuperComp.

Up next is my modulation/boost section. It is a Boss CH-1-->EHX Small Stone(russian)-->EHX Pulsar-->Boss GE-7-->EHX LPB-1-->EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress.

Finally is my delay/reverb board. It is just an EHX Deluxe Memory Man-->EHX Holy Grail.

FoolOnThePlanet

tstrebeck

Bloodshed

"The white OD and the A/B Switch were built by me "
Last edited by Fatso Forgottso at Apr 29, 2008,
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
i voted tstrebeck

;

+1, that's some quality gear.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
I voted Ming.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
At what point do you start losing tone though, seriously? *pushing some effects through that Bugera arn't ya Bloodshed?
Last edited by TheEsupremacy at Apr 29, 2008,
Lol, I play a lot of different stuff, and need effects for some of it. Some of my favorite bands are Circa Survive, Codeseven, and Minus The Bear. Though my favorite tones I get are the tubescreamer clone in front of the Bugera as a boost for the lead channel. If I put the SD-1 after the my TS clone over the clean channel, I can use that as a low-mid gain "channel". Most of my effects are used on the clean channel when I play in the post hardcore band. I am an effects nerd though. However, when I go to the lead channel, the absolute most I will add is my compressor, one of the ODs, and the EQ. I don't intend to add more, I just plan to swap for better stuff. The Ibanez chorus will be replaced by a Small Clone, the delay by a DD-20 or DL-4 (jury is still out), the DOD phaser probably by a Boss Phaser or Flanger (I wanted a stepped phaser sound). I might build some more dirt pedals, but i dont know. I can get anything I want out of this board.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Last edited by Bloodshed at Apr 29, 2008,
The real Ming for me :3 His pedal board is fecking EPIC. I love the Fuzz and Mod section.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
i voted tstrebeck

wow, yeah. That wasn't even fair.
The Real Mind = Overkill anyone?

i bet he has the worst tone. prob sounds like GP5
I voted FoolOnThePlanet , it was that board or the one of tstrebeck , but since tst got enough fans here ( ;-) ) I voted for Fool.

Nice boards everyone , and thumbs up Fool. You have a very nice rig there
Cheers mate.
It get's the job done. It's gone through many transformations, but I love it's current form. the pic up is a bit outdated, the volume pedla is now last in the chain so I can control fade in/fade out of the loops and the bottom row of pedals is in semi circle formation. I might get rid of the octave soon and replace it with a better one. Also, the Micro Amp is first in the first section providing gain boost for both the BD-2 and Muff rather than just BD-2.

Wow Ming, quite a collection.

If I had to choose out of the ones besides me I'd go for tstrebek. Quality over quantity, nice amp too! The only one I could live with besides my own without any modifications adding or taking away pedals.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
tstrebeck does have the sickest pedals in this definitely
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
I voted for tstrebeck. The Real Ming came in a very close second.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
tsrebeck here. I just really like his board for some reason.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
I voted Ming. Those EHX pedals won me over.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
I voted tstrebeck by far, the others are pretty boring IMO. If only I had've got my entry in on time.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM