and i sold my Jackson and bought a Gibson Explorer and a Line 6 spider 3. The explorer sounds like 5 times better than my soloist ever wanted to and the line 6 was a great move i think. the only thing i dont like about my explorer is that its challenging to play sitting down. but overall its awesome!
A gibson. . . . and a LINE 6?!
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
yeah i got some dude to buy my Soloist for $500 and i paid only maybe $250, i boguht the explorer and the line 6 for a grand total of like $900
Nice.
I hope it was a 15W Spider III
If it was anything that costed about $200+
You could of got a tube amp instead
(One to mention, Blackheart little giant half stack)
And then you bought a spider? If it's the 15 watt version, it is passable, but anything more than that, I say return it and get something that you won't hate in 2 months. I hated mine 2 months after I bought it.
yeah its a 15 watt, and i still owe 400 on the Explorer which im gonna pay with that 600 dollar thing, but it sounds much better than asoloist hooked through a Ibanez tube screamer to a first act amp
What do you mean by Soloist? I think you might mean Dinky, Soloists sell for over $1000. Unless you have an older one or something.
Quote by STPFan88
yeah its a 15 watt, and i still owe 400 on the Explorer which im gonna pay with that 600 dollar thing, but it sounds much better than asoloist hooked through a Ibanez tube screamer to a first act amp

Imagine the Explorer, with the Tubescreamer, on a small tube amp.

Yeah.
Gibson Explorer???Good move.
But line 6??Not so good move. Look at Vox valvetronix amps maybe
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
Dude... a box with raging bees inside would sound better than ANYTHING hooked through a First Act practice amp.

Christ...
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
what did you use to make that ****in awesome pic
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.