Quick question here. Would running a holy grail in front of a tiny terror have poor results? What about delay?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
No, it would not have poor results, it would help "wetten up" the sound, and depending on what you're going for, sound very nice. I am kind of a reverb ***** though, so I might not be the best to ask..
Quote by Dave_Mc
less headroom than the windsor head? what, does it distort before you plug it in?

Quote by darthalal
No, it would not have poor results, it would help "wetten up" the sound, and depending on what you're going for, sound very nice. I am kind of a reverb ***** though, so I might not be the best to ask..

Thats what im looking for, a little more depth and roominess to the sound of the tiny terror. I wish orange put reverb in all of there amps, instead of having to spend like $2000 for a rockerverb or something.

Anyways, what about delay?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by JimPlaysGuitar
Reverb into dirt = a mess IMO.

+1

I'm not a fan of the Holy Grail either.
Quote by mr_hankey
+1

I'm not a fan of the Holy Grail either.

I've got one, but the reverb on my VC-15 is actually just as good I think. I could see me selling it, but it's nice to have foot-switchable reverb.
Depends how much gain you're running the amp with. If it's set clean it'll be cool, but high gain will just be a mush.
No effects loop means you arent going to get much of a good sound with gain, as the reverb effect will be distorted, with subtle amounts of reverb and not too much gain it wont be too bad. But its not something id like do do myself.

It's a superb sounding unit and kicks the **** out of my VCs reverb, analogue or not. :p;