Alright. i am really hurt right with this girl situation its really.. i don' t know i can't talk right now but. I want help from you guys to help me out with a song to choose for the end of the year program.. i wanna dedicate this song to her but i am not gonna tell her i want a song that she can feel it you know?
Well you all would think i am retarded guy or whatever but it would be nice if you anybody could help me out.
With a song or a advice or whatever.
Thanks
The early november - ever so sweet...

Incubus - stellar (but only if you have a kick ass voice)
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by dannyniceboy
The early november - ever so sweet...

Incubus - stellar (but only if you have a kick ass voice)

lol yea i do have a kick ass voice. :p
this

your slim frame
your eager eyes
and your wild mane
oh they keep me where i belong
all wrapped up in wrong

you're to blame
for wasted words of sad refrain
oh let them take me where they may
believe me when i say

oh i will be your accident
if you will be my ambulance
i will be your screech and crash if you will be my crutch and cast
i will be your one more time if you will be my one last chance
so fall for me

your slime frame
your simple stare
and your wrong wrong name
they keep me where i belong
all strung out in song

while i so tamed
where we can shoot other vines through your good name
sip sweet from nights deep wells
and watch are garden swim as our seeds are soaked
while overgrown
you will see
hearts colors change like leaves

oh sweet sweet dream fall for me
fall fast fall free fall for me
because
oh i will be your ambulance
if you will be my accident
i will be your screech and crash if you will be my crutch and cast
and i will be your one more time if you will be my one last chance
so sweet dream fall with me
fall fast fall free fall with me
My live set-up:
72 Tele Custom
TC Electronics Polytune
MXR Dynacomp
deviever Shoe Gazer
Way Huge Red Llama Clone
Effector13 Soda Meiser
Vintage Proco Rat
DOD Buzzbox
Dwarfcraft Robot Devil
EA Tremolo
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Traynor YBA-2B
alright i will explain this thing then.
So, basically i like this girl i kinda think that she likes me. so this one day i was talking to my one of my good friend. I asked him who do you like and he said that he likes this girl which is the girl i like so that hit me. And then he said that she is leaving the country for good in 2 months or so and that really hurt me badly. I don't to you all it might seem like really small thing and it may be but it really dosen't feel good man. Its haunting me badly. So i decided to do a song for.
that's why i opened this forum.

All the guys thanks for giving me some ideas and songs. its really cool.
If there's more stuff or what ever you wanna tell me then that would be cool too.

Thanks
Quote by Mr.Cobran
alright i will explain this thing then.
So, basically i like this girl i kinda think that she likes me. so this one day i was talking to my one of my good friend. I asked him who do you like and he said that he likes this girl which is the girl i like so that hit me. And then he said that she is leaving the country for good in 2 months or so and that really hurt me badly. I don't to you all it might seem like really small thing and it may be but it really dosen't feel good man. Its haunting me badly. So i decided to do a song for.
that's why i opened this forum.

All the guys thanks for giving me some ideas and songs. its really cool.
If there's more stuff or what ever you wanna tell me then that would be cool too.

Thanks

This looks like it's heading for the relationship thread, but anyway, I wouldn't get involved with a girl who's leaving in two months. You're just setting yourself up for some bad times.
I am going to advise you to do something that might freak you out.

Phil Vassar - Last Day of my Life
Jason Micheal Carrol - Livin our Love song.

Don't hate because they are country, they have beautiful lyrics and great singing. Not to mention girls love country music(atleast where I am from)

"Baby just look at us, all this time and were still in love,
Something like this just don't exist between a
Backwoods boy and a fairytale princess.
People said it would never work out,
But living our dreams we shattered all doubts.
Feels good to prove 'em wrong,
Just livin' our love song. "

Most girls I know love cheesy lyrics like that
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

Last edited by dannyniceboy at Apr 29, 2008,
Stand by me - whoever did it (can't remember)

They did a really good version of that on 'Timon & Pumba' if I remember correctly.
songs from the movie once:

Glen Hansard - Say it to me
Glen Hansard - Falling Slowly.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic

Can't Take my Eyes Off of You. Do the Muse cover, it's rather interesting I think.
I'll give a +1 to Shimmer/Fuel, even though it's more about a relationship uncertainty. But she won't care.

Seriously, dude... Perform the song for your own satisfaction. Write her a different one just for her. It can be as simple as a single verse/repeat chorus 2x played over 3 chords, and unless she's a bitch she will appreciate it. Give her a 1 on 1 performance.

Bring the house down with your end of year performance and it won't matter if you dedicate ANYTHING to her. You'll be a god, and if she isn't down with you after that then either her best friend or her sister will be.

In fact, just to play devil's advocate, you might not want to dedicate it publicly to her. It's great if it comes out like you want it to, but what if it isn't well received? I'd recommend you play your song, then find her right after and tell her the song was for her. Lay a confident kiss on her, then walk away like it was a drive by shooting.

Just go kick some ass and it will all fall into place.
Quote by cheapr2keepr
I'll give a +1 to Shimmer/Fuel, even though it's more about a relationship uncertainty. But she won't care.

Seriously, dude... Perform the song for your own satisfaction. Write her a different one just for her. It can be as simple as a single verse/repeat chorus 2x played over 3 chords, and unless she's a bitch she will appreciate it. Give her a 1 on 1 performance.

Bring the house down with your end of year performance and it won't matter if you dedicate ANYTHING to her. You'll be a god, and if she isn't down with you after that then either her best friend or her sister will be.

In fact, just to play devil's advocate, you might not want to dedicate it publicly to her. It's great if it comes out like you want it to, but what if it isn't well received? I'd recommend you play your song, then find her right after and tell her the song was for her. Lay a confident kiss on her, then walk away like it was a drive by shooting.

Just go kick some ass and it will all fall into place.

If she's not interested that'll likely gain you a kick in the crotch.
Your Guardian Angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

It's a pretty tight song. Also agree with Stare At The Sun, but the acoustic version.

Another decent one: The Reason - Hoobastank
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Thank you all guys for different opinions and stuff it sure did make me feel alright.
Any way
Peace out homies If there's more u guys wanna say then go ahead it will always be welcomed.
Quote by dangorironhide
If she's not interested that'll likely gain you a kick in the crotch.

Well, maybe I should clarify the approach. DO NOT grab her hair behind her head and stick your tongue down her throat.

If she kicks ya in the crotch, then kick her back!

And then move on to her best friend and/or sister.
Quote by satanic5
Angel of death-Slayer............good way of saying i love u....hehe....haha..

Dammit beat me to it! lol
Stabwound by Necrophagist is also a sure lay
she hates me by puddle of mudd?
upon discussing Shay Laren..

Originally Posted by FloyDZeD
I googled her, and now I have a boner. Thanks a lot.

and horny things we done as youngsters, this one involving involving poo..

Quote by meh17
1 Toddler 1 Cup

epic
anythign by 'the spill canvas'

always good.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Butchered At Birth - Cannibal Corpse...

Lol, but in all seriousness, try 'Hey There Delila - ???', ALL chicks go weak for that song. If not, try 'The Ministry of Lost Souls - Dream Theater', with only the acoustic bits, it is also an extremely beautiful song. (May be a bit hard, so go with what you want.)

Anyway, good luck mate, I hope you get her!
Quote by dannyniceboy
songs from the movie once:

Glen Hansard - Say it to me
Glen Hansard - Falling Slowly.

I really liked that movie but it could've been done much better. Glen was perfecft for the role but Irvana kind of annoyed me.

They're dating now though, how cute.

I will follow you into the dark is good, already sayd.

Just like heaven - The Cure (HELL YES! I've done that before)
Collide - howie day (Done this as well, first song I ever sang to someone)
First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
Sundress - Coldplay
The Boy Who BLocked His Own Shot - Brand New (if you did something wrong; I sent my cover of it to my ex on her birthday this year)
I Saw - Matt Nathanson
You Are My Joy - The Reindeer Section (VERY easy, just D & A)
Without You - Silverchair

A spill canvas song, all the songs of theirs that I have are on my other computer so I can't remember any that would work... except lullaby but it may be a bit strong.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
what do you guys think about...
On fire- Switchfoot
Hardest part- Coldplay
???
i don't know just thinking../

THank you all again so much.. it really helps
i think wed need a more accurate description of whats going on with you and her. having said that. ill cast my vote for My curse - killswitch engage :P (just kidding....not really)
"Hey hey you you I can be your girlfriend" Avril Lavigne

Seriously, Somebody's Me - Enrique Iglesias