I want to check some Schecters out tomorrow but kinda want to have a game plan. I don't want to waste time on either stuff I can't afford or stuff that is crap :P

Anyone suggest a particular model? Any reason not to go with a Schecter for Post-hardcore/Metal? Anyone tired of answering my questions yet?
Used non-Floyd Hellraiser!!!!!!!
Quote by Dave_Mc
less headroom than the windsor head? what, does it distort before you plug it in?

Hellraiser w.o the floyd is like 60 bucks over that brand new... They make them in white now which I find super sexy... I wish I could sell mine and buy a white one(I have red)
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by dannyniceboy
Hellraiser w.o the floyd is like 60 bucks over that brand new... They make them in white now which I find super sexy... I wish I could sell mine and buy a white one(I have red)

Yeah, I would also love the white one (I have black..)

But you really can't go wrong with any Schecter for around that price. I only said Hellraiser because I just picked one up about a month ago, and love it.
Quote by Dave_Mc
less headroom than the windsor head? what, does it distort before you plug it in?

C-1+
Tempest Custom

basically most of the Diamond Series
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Tribute (Bare Knuckle Nailbombs)
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul (Seymour Duncan Pegasus and Sentinent)
-Ibanez S470 (Dimarzio D-sonic and Humbucker from Hell)
-PRS SE Custom (Guitarforce Black Diamond and Lord of the Blues)

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
EVH 5150III EL-34 50w
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Boss Super Chorus
Bogner Uberschall
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Electro-Harmonix Power Booster
Fender PT100 Pedal Tuner

Strings:
Ernie Ball Skinny Top/Heavy Bottom 10-52
Thanks for all the responses. I'm going to try a C-1+, C-1 Hellraiser, and a Tempest Custom when I go out.

On another note, a bit off topic. I've heard of some people talking down the price at a guitar center or getting a bunch of free stuff thrown in. Does this happen? How do you approach it? I was under the impression that such a large retail chain wouldn't be very lenient in pricing.
Look at washburn X50's as well. They are like schecters but better in every way IMO. More comfortable neck and heel, better build quality and no abalone binding which I find horrible