Hey, this is my newest attempt at experimental metal. It sounds ok with RSE on using the LA 2019 reverb mode, but that's only the clean parts, distortion always sounds like **** with RSE... .

Tell me what you think!

C4C

grtz
Attachments:
As Chronos diffuses....zip
Welll, this isn´t too much of my musical style, but I´ll gonna crit it for you:

Whoa this rocks like ****! It may be very disharmonic and need some work, but it has potential. I didn´t like the drum tracks, however. Are they ment to be like that or are they just "fills"? I also would like to see you play this song, because it looks very hard to play.

It definitly needs some work, but good song!
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
Hey man, I appreciate the crit on my piece, first off.

Secondly, I think we have drastically differing musical tastes, because I don't really like yours either. Sorry. It's too dissonant and too hectic. Like inserting that one non-distorted crazy riff in the middle of the verse doesn't really work for me; there's no setup. And man, me and you have been on here a LONG time and of all the works of yours that I've taken a look at, there always seems to be long, uninspired sections of tremolo picking... just not my bag.

I guess I'm more of a traditionalist, but this work just doesn't flow or have an abundance of direction for me, ya know? Well, thanks again for the crit.
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah
Dammit Saddam. Why must you write such amazing music? You always crush my hopes and dreams of being a successful musician. lol

I like the transition into the distortion. And then the clean part that comes in again.

I really liked the clean part at 56. Sounded really spiffy. lol

91 was the start of my favorite by far. I mean, I love the beginning and I love heavy stuff.. But the clean parts you write are just freaking stunning.
Question though... Are the choir ahs supposed to be on 0?

The lead at 150-154 seemed really random. Like. Really really random. The part itself was good, but I'm not sure how I feel about it in the song as a whole.

Great job though. I'm feeling like an 8/10 for this.