http://metal-archives.com/band.php?id=3417

This is an Italian death metal band from Bologna, as MA says, not to be confused with the thrash band of the same name inconveniently (lol) from the same country.

I've had 'Inside the Unreal' floating around on my computer for a good few years and remember listening to it at some point but not revisiting it (perhaps I wasn't too impressed by it at first). However, I've started up listening to it again recently and this band is great old school death metal.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a myspace for them, but if you can't track down their album send me a PM and I might be able to fix you up with a link.

I know that alot of you will probably overlook this because I couldn't provide a link, or because you don't trust my taste or whatever but that is criminal. Any fan of old school death metal should enjoy this immensely.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
they sound good, and a 98 score is pretty damn good. i'm downloading them now, it wasn't hard to find with rapidshare.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Come back and tell me what you think, haha.

I knew this would happen, only one person responding. You people really are missing out as The Evil Hat will no doubt soon agree.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

i'm up to Ghost of the Past atm, and this stuff is great. really good death metal with awesome riffs and the bass is really good.

why are you convinced that everyone is going to avoid the band like wildfire cause you suggested it? seems odd, considering you're first recs were BEST bands, then just recs and now timid things. did i miss something? lol.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
No lol I mean they are going to not bother because of lack of linkage. And, half the people on this forum think that everything I listen to is underground production-unintelligible crap.

And I agree, this is great music. Overlooked gem, haha

I'd check 'em out if I was in death metal binge, but atm I'm too busy fellating NWOBHM
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Do they have good vocals? The thing that puts me off from straight up death metal is overly saturated vocals, I prefer dryer sounding gutterals.
Quote by MHDrunk
No lol I mean they are going to not bother because of lack of linkage. And, half the people on this forum think that everything I listen to is underground production-unintelligible crap.

And I agree, this is great music. Overlooked gem, haha

ah, tbh, i usually don't listen to the links anyway. i always surf while listening to music and i'll just download an alubm to try a band out if they sound good.

and the vocals are standard death metal fare, not ultra brutal or anything.