coldplay was meant to be giving away a free download of their new song 'violet hill' at 12:15pm. it's now 12:33pm and i still can't access the site. is anyone else have the same problem?
Probably an overload of visitors.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Sounds like they're doing everyone a favour and not bothering

Unfortunately their unfounded popularity is getting in your way. It's probably up on a torrent site by now.
is it possible you didnt pay any attention to the details on the site and not notice that you may be in a different time zone?

either that or gwyneth paltrow has his balls in her purse...and theyre thinking up more wacky names for their future children..orange...kiwifruit..
Quote by slashnmash
Sex is a brand of very tasty sweets, go ask your mother for some.
well your location says england so obivously not different time zones...they are just thinking of wacky names then
Quote by slashnmash
Sex is a brand of very tasty sweets, go ask your mother for some.
Im Goiun Gtfg Jerigbnrfgnfsgnvdngvndgndgndsgnsk

Im Going To Listen To It When I Can Be Bortherrrreeedd!!!!
Quote by Grouch
Im Goiun Gtfg Jerigbnrfgnfsgnvdngvndgndgndsgnsk

Im Going To Listen To It When I Can Be Bortherrrreeedd!!!!

Yeah Coldplay are cool.

This Grouch fella isn't though .
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Im listening to it on myspace!

your avater looks like elton john so the jokes on you
Quote by Samothomas
If anyone finds a mirror, pls post here.

Thank me later.

has no signature.
Quote by Grouch
Hey thats my joke with more effort

And more nuance, which makes it a lot more awesome.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by Archaon
You know how I know you're gay?

Probably gave it away when you touched my dick.

EDIT: Whoops misread.

has no signature.
Quote by Grouch
mmmm, dick!

i like it after power rangers when the kid goes DICK!

You know how I know you're gay?

You just said you like dick for some reason...

p.s. that Coldplay song is good, I like the slightly more polished new sound they have.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
The site is working for me, but my hotmail account doesnt seem to be accepting the email. Anyone else having this problem?

Got the song link but no password, anyone know what it is?
Last edited by TobyFellrunners at Apr 29, 2008,