i wanna connect my computer to my tv using my tv tuner card, is it possible to do it via a chord that has RCA connectors on each end? i had a look around google but everyone talks about s-video chords, but im too slack to go get one.
You'll probably atleast need an S-Video to RCA adapter, then just use an RCA cable.
That's what I'm doing right now.
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
The only thing I can remember though is beating the hell out of a beaver's skull. Also I think there were Pokemon there.