I need help.
I'm trying to learn Mandarin CHinese, but the Mandarin script all comes up as little boxes on my computer. How can I fix this?
Thanks!
Due to a confusion with account setup, the account "Big Sugar" has been banned. That account was/is me. TO CLARIFY: Sinnessjukdomen = Big Sugar
Um, you need unicode language pack, if its windows ,if you go to the windows update site and download the manderin language pack
You'll need to see if there is the code on your computer to register and display CHinese text. Assuming you're on a Windows computer system and using IE, then if you right click on your mouse a screen pops up. On it is a button called 'Encoding'. WHen you need the Chinese script you'll need to select the Chinese Trad. button under the 'more' heading.

If that doesn't work, go to the Microsoft website and download a patch for the correct encoding software
Good luck, there are so many characters it's not funny. I do it at school, and it's stupidly hard. As for getting the scripts to show up, go to the Control Panel, Regional and Language Options, then up the top click languages, then below it will have some boxes to tick to install them.
language pack?
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Thanks all!
Due to a confusion with account setup, the account "Big Sugar" has been banned. That account was/is me. TO CLARIFY: Sinnessjukdomen = Big Sugar
I'm Chinese and I don't even know how to speak it. Good luck though

I actually feel really bad when my parents have friends over, because they're talking to me in Chinese and I can't respond, and I feel like my parents are ashamed of me.

EDIT: **** it, I'm going to learn Chinese. What site do you use?
Zapchinese.com, but I also take lessons which REALLY helps.