Workers said they thought they were just making colourful flags and did not realise their meaning.

Yay for Tibet!
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Awesome.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Hahaha!

Silly chinamen.

Since they made the flags, that means they are for Tibet independance, hahaha, no takesy's backsy's!
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Hahaha!

Silly chinamen.

Since they made the flags, that means they are for Tibet independance, hahaha, no takesy's backsy's!

If only politics did work like that

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Those sly monks.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
errm this means that everyone that wishes to stand up for Tibet and buy the flag are just paying the Chinese

i fail to see the score for Tibet in that
china does make just about everything lol...why not pro Tibet flags? lol
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /