Afghanistan
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Sudan, Zimbabwe, Iran, Monaco, Andorra, Bosnia etc etc.

Or whichever country you live in. They're all good if you put enough work into it.
Pakistan.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Countries with electricity.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
its not which countries are good, its wether you're good enough yourself
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Quote by sargasm
It's so easy when you're big in Japan.

So true, fads there are Die hard for decades.
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you... - Abomino Aetas
Hollywood. It worked for Tenacious D.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Quote by Fred1000000
Hollywood. It worked for Tenacious D.

It didn't work for thousands off other people.

Probably depends on type of music and what you mean by business. Playing or producing/marketing side?
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
America is usually the best, if you make it there you've made it most places.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Don't come to Canada..the musicians were famous for (Besides Neil Young, etc) are just embarrassing..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by rickyy
Don't come to Canada..the musicians were famous for (Besides Neil Young, etc) are just embarrassing..

"Neil young, etc"? Bit vague there.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Quote by bikerboyjosh
its not which countries are good, its wether you're good enough yourself

Yeah, yeah. If you're rubbish, nobody will get you signed, well, except America. HA! Just don't be crap, and be ambitious. But, as many bands have said, Britain makes or breaks bands, so if you want some ground, get a foothold in Britain.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by leeb rocks
"Neil young, etc"? Bit vague there.

Fine.

Celin Dion. I SAID IT.

happy?

''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by rickyy
Fine.

Celin Dion. I SAID IT.

happy?

Yeah, but you guys have got Annihilator, who own all.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by rickyy
Fine.

Celin Dion. I SAID IT.

happy?

Celine Dion is a shame.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Jehuty
How about Rush?

Yea I'm pretty sure Rush is the greatest thing to come from Canada since....

Rush is the greatest thing to come out of Canada.
Wales!
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
Quote by Lin
Wales!

Hey!

They may be fat but don't call them a country. They're very sensitive about their weight.

.....God I hate myself.
Quote by rickyy
Fine.

Celin Dion. I SAID IT.

happy?

We'll never be happy after what you unleashed on the world. Hell is too good for you people!

On topic though, I'd say any country that speaks the language you do is probably a start, so Britain and the US might be a plan. Big cities though, no massive recording contract ever hit a band playing exclusively in rural pubs
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
america or europe, jimi hendrix came big in the UK he was discovered in america but brought over to britain. So i would say Britain or America, it may also depend where you start in those countries. You wont get far starting on a farm unless you move into a large city/town.