My friend said today that he had seen a nice white Fender Stratocaster in a shop in our town that sells old music gear and Lp's and so on. So today we went there to take a look at it and then I saw it was from 1989 and the price was 2200 €.

So my question is, is it worth it or not? I don't really plan to buy it but it would be interesting to know if it's worth it, I really haven't seen many old guitars so . It was a really cool shop by the way they had about 3-4 other electric guitars though the brands were unknown to me so I can't remember them.
Sorry haven't got any , i'm looking on Ebay though at the moment if I can find any pictures on a similiar one.
No.

Edit: 2200 euros is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced for a 1989 strat. DO NOT BUY.
Want: EH Deluxe Memory Man, Warmoth Strat, Budda Superdrive 45
As far as I know, there aren't anything special about late 80's strats. That wouldn't even be considered vintage, so I doubt it is worth it.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
http://cgi.ebay.com/1989-Fender-Stratocaster-USA-All-Original-Custom-Color_W0QQitemZ190215889475QQihZ009QQcategoryZ2384QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
It looked like this though I think if I remember correctly the fretboard was of Maple and not of Rosewood as this one. And by the looks it looked pretty good though the store is pretty filled with stuff and it was dark so it might've collected some dust through the years.