Well who makes them for classic rock, hard blues, and mild metal?
"You've got to trust your instinct
And let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
'Cause that's your best bet" - 311
I'm in a similar boat but I'm looking for those tones and a bit heavier as well. I'm going to purchase a Carvin Legacy head within the next few months and I'm not sure whether or not to go with the matching cab or get something a bit cheaper which gets great tone
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Bogner, Orange, VHT, Rivera, ... all are top notch cabs.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
which site sells orange amps?
And let go of regret
they dont have any... i checked their already..
And let go of regret
yeah i just saw so myself. Hence why i removed the post
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Look into Avatar or Vader cabs. Also, I've heard that to get the best out of your cab you can mix up the speakers to get the best of both worlds, e.g. a Vintage 30 and a Greenback.
I was going to suggest vader cabs... But wouldn't you think they're a little brootal for this application.
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
Quote by BAoxymoron
I was going to suggest vader cabs... But wouldn't you think they're a little brootal for this application.

I didn't really know much about Vader, I just hear them getting mentioned a lot!
They are The best cab ever for heavy stuff and they will not color or distort your sound at all(480 watts think about the head room) which unfortunately can leave them with a slightly flat clean tone. Oh and they appear to be built like a tank at least i've had no problems and i doubt i will.
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.