I run a home studio in my basement. I use ProTools LE and sometimes projects can run up to 1gb for just one song. Do you think I should get a 1tb hard drive?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
go for it...
i think about my life,
and the midnight highway...
the life of a renegade
king

Member #7 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club! PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join
Quote by NielsWho
Yes..

MOAR BYTES, MOAAAAAAAAARRR..

Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
get 750 gigs nobody needs those damn tera thingies, i mean 1000 songs!? learn to delete **** mayne :/
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
Quote by 14shadesofblue
get 750 gigs nobody needs those damn tera thingies, i mean 1000 songs!? learn to delete **** mayne :/

You think he should get 3/4 of a Tb, but just going ahead and getting the full tb is excessive?

I say you may as well get it.

I'm getting a 500GB hard drive in a month or so. They are so cheap now, why not?
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by 14shadesofblue

and yet 750 is more likely? TS, you should do it, you'd be a king amoungst those of lesser memory
well, i just think it'd be cool to be able to never have to delete songs.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Only bother with a 1TB if it's still gonna be as fast and reliable as you need. You might as well get a really good 320GB drive or something, and wait for prices to come down and speeds to go up.