And it wasn't nice. I'm feeling fine at the moment, but I don't think it's gone for good yet. I havn't eaten anything bad in the past few days either. Is there any remedies to help this dissapear? Or if not, what's the easiest way to get through sickness?

Thanks.
Bed rest is the cure/
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
eat a banana or some rice or something gross and bland like that. It should help.
Also try getting some rest.
Good luck.
I hate puking, it always goes through my nose then I have to blow snot rockets full of chunks.
get off a guitar site for medical advice for one......why do you kids feel that this place has the answers to everything.......LAME

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Quote by robbo1223
eat a banana or some rice or something gross and bland like that. It should help.
Also try getting some rest.
Good luck.

wrong banana s clog up your stomach and could make it worse id stick to fluids if i were you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by Sabu
I hate puking, it always goes through my nose then I have to blow snot rockets full of chunks.

thanks
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
drink water lots and lie down with a bucket next to your bed. sleep lots. it usually helps.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by Tyler Durden
get off a guitar site for medical advice for one......why do you kids feel that this place has the answers to everything.......LAME

I agree to an extent but however the majority of people know what to do when faced with illness such as the flu, the common cold and such.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by Tyler Durden

Well when you're sick, what else can you do?

I find if you're hungry, toast is the way to go when you are ill.
Quote by Tyler Durden

I feel sick. How can I get to a doctors now? It will pass in a day or two, but for now I'm stuck at home feeling horrible. You want me to go see a doctor when all the surgery's near me are shut, and I'm home alone unable to drive? You're fucking 'LAME' man.

On another note, thank's for the advice people. I've just been sick again and feel great, but it will probably come back sooner or later. I'm not particulary peckish, so I'll just stick with water for now.

I actually enjoy throwing up.
I rarely do it, but when I do I like it for some reason.
I actually laugh while I'm doing it.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by rancidryan
wrong banana s clog up your stomach and could make it worse id stick to fluids if i were you

I fail.
I've found a pocket full of sunshine and a heart full dreams usually helps me stop being ill.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
I actually enjoy throwing up.
I rarely do it, but when I do I like it for some reason.
I actually laugh while I'm doing it.

Yeah. I like stabbing myself in the stomach. I dont' do it that much but when I do I'm usually laughing pretty hard. Especially when my guts start spilling out.
Quote by Kai07
drink water lots and lie down with a bucket next to your bed. sleep lots. it usually helps.

No, with the bucket on your head! then you can be buckethead!! Whoo!!!

Why isn't anyone laughing ?
Quote by robbo1223
Yeah. I like stabbing myself in the stomach. I dont' do it that much but when I do I'm usually laughing pretty hard. Especially when my guts start spilling out.

Umm...ok?
I actually do enjoy throwing up.
I see no reason to mock me.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
You could always try a medical website instead of a guitar website if you can't go to the doctor's.
Quote by SmarterChild
You could always try a medical website instead of a guitar website if you can't go to the doctor's.

I already tried that. I'm not an idiot.

I've just been sick again. And once again I feel much better. I hope it's not hanging around for much longer.
Just drink alot of fluids. Usually water or 7up works best. 7up somehow seems to calm the stomach down. Whatever you do, don't drink milk. That usually makes it worse. Also eat some toast or some saltine crackers. Lay down, maybe get some fresh air. That should work best. I hardly ever get sick, but when i do, thats what i do if i'm not ****ting my guts out.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
You said you threw up but you have'nt explained why.

Was it drink related or something you ate?
don't drink anything for 12 more hours, your body is gonna auto-reject anything you put in there. So unless you wanna throw up again don't drink or eat (unless its white steamed rice and crackers)
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by Ichi-sack
You said you threw up but you have'nt explained why.

Was it drink related or something you ate?

Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
And it wasn't nice. I'm feeling fine at the moment, but I don't think it's gone for good yet. I haven't eaten anything bad in the past few days either. Is there any remedies to help this dissapear? Or if not, what's the easiest way to get through sickness?

Thanks.

Quote by bequickorbedead
Alcohol. Lots and lots of alcohol
Good plan.

It won't stop you from throwing up, but you won't really care.
Quote by RiseAgainst
Just drink alot of fluids. Usually water or 7up works best. 7up somehow seems to calm the stomach down. Whatever you do, don't drink milk. That usually makes it worse. Also eat some toast or some saltine crackers. Lay down, maybe get some fresh air. That should work best. I hardly ever get sick, but when i do, thats what i do if i'm not ****ting my guts out.
You need fluids, but you should not drink much at one time. It sloshes around in your stomach, and makes you throw up again. A tiny bit at a time. And do it on a regular basis.
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
I've just thrown up.....
Why do we call it throwing up. If you threw up, it would come right back down on your face. Nobody does that.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Why do we call it throwing up. If you threw up, it would come right back down on your face. Nobody does that.

no, i've seen it. My kindergarten class, i remember this kid who went to the bathroom to throw up. He came back to the room, stopped and we all just looked at him. He puts his head back and pukes straight up and it comes right back down on his face.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by RiseAgainst
no, i've seen it. My kindergarten class, i remember this kid who went to the bathroom to throw up. He came back to the room, stopped and we all just looked at him. He puts his head back and pukes straight up and it comes right back down on his face.
lol thanks. I stand corrected. Nobody who isn't a moron does that.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.