so I just got home after buying the game (I know, I know, I should be playing and not posting, I'm getting to that). I gathered together everything I needed: some snacks, a beer, pipe, etc. I was really excited though, so I had to take a dump. I figured I would grab the laptop and bring it in with me, so I could find the cheats and the website for the in-game maps.

That brings me to where I am now. I took my dump, and to my horror have found that there is no toilet paper in the bathroom. No one else is home (I took the day off of work to play this) and I have no idea what to do. I want to play the game very badly, but really need some TP. PLEASE leave any suggestions. (I already tried 911, they said if I called again they would send the police). Help.
use your hand, it'll taste nice
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
simple solution: dump then shower
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
What?

WHO CARES ABOUT CLEANING YOUR ARSE, GO PLAY GTA IV!!
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by masterk1818
whatever you do act quickly so it doesnt cake on your bumhome

Bumhome

Center
Quote by masterk1818
whatever you do act quickly so it doesnt cake on your bumhome

classic
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
Quote by TheHereAway
why the **** are you cheating before you have even completed the missions

Most GTA games are pretty boring without cheats.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
just use regular paper...or just pay a prostitute to clean up....if you know what I mean.......................I'll show myself out
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by AvengedThrice
What?

WHO CARES ABOUT CLEANING YOUR ARSE, GO PLAY GTA IV!!

+893476439849573906877637689423750983473968579345t348765389456
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Just go and jump in the shower and cram the shower head up your arsehole.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Ichimaru
Most GTA games are pretty boring without cheats.

i didnt use any cheats on SA and it was great, but anyways i just realised i don't want to sound like a dickhead and dictate how people should play the game.