before you start flaming me about how guitar hero sucks. This is a thread on their forum for a "metal" guitar hero. now the list is more than just death metal and thrash metal but tell me that you wouldn't enjoy a game that has some of your favorite music on it.

All i'm asking is that you keep this thread alive so eventually activision will take notice of it and those who actually care can have a enjoyable game to play when they don't feel like learning a new song on the real guitar. And who knows maybe people will realize that metal is ****in awesome
http://www.guitarhero.com/forums/7/forum_topics/69645
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
I never have, and probably never will, play guitar hero.

1. I have a real guitar
2. I can listen to my favourite music whenever I want, and with an XBox360 you can listen to whatever you want while you play ANY game.
3. I'm not into video games.

Good luck with whatever you were trying to do though, I didn't really read the first post.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
I just like a music game with my favorite music on it. I know rockband can't do it cuz no one will growl right and they'll probably get pissed. not to mention the drums would brake almost instantly. Besides Guitar hero is more fun. So i'm just asking for some help persuading activision to take the next logical step and finally appeal to the people who love guitar the most.
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
next logical step? by alienating alot of there fan base by making it metal exclusively?
i like metal but i also like punk, blues, rock, indie, pop etc and think guitar hero 3 had the perfect mix of all.
fair enough to a metal expansion pack like 'rock the 80's' style but making GH4 all metal will drop sales, i certainly wouldnt buy a game filled with loads of metal bands i aint heard of.
A completely biased game especially just death and thrash metal would result in angry fans and loss of money for them.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
you have a point but honestly i'd love to listen to a lot of new metal and besides what do you think they're doing with the GH:aerosmith... Alienating everyone who doesn't like Aerosmith and that describes a lot of people.
-George Will

Quote by tr3nt
A completely biased game especially just death and thrash metal would result in angry fans and loss of money for them.

I said its not just that it is power metal glam metal hell even some numetal etc.
-George Will

Quote by BAoxymoron
before you start flaming me about how guitar hero sucks. This is a thread on their forum for a "metal" guitar hero. now the list is more than just death metal and thrash metal but tell me that you wouldn't enjoy a game that has some of your favorite music on it.

All i'm asking is that you keep this thread alive so eventually activision will take notice of it and those who actually care can have a enjoyable game to play when they don't feel like learning a new song on the real guitar. And who knows maybe people will realize that metal is ****in awesome
http://www.guitarhero.com/forums/7/forum_topics/69645

Yes. Activision trolls the B&A forum.
Quote by Avedas
Yes. Activision trolls the B&A forum.

Im pretty sure he is talking about the thread that he linked in the first post.
why would they leave their comfortable pedestal and make a game that only about 10% of consumers would car about?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Making a Guitar Hero all metal would be just about the stupidest move they could make.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by The Evil Hat
why would they leave their comfortable pedestal and make a game that only about 10% of consumers would car about?

10% is crazily optimistic.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
The GH trend should die already. Yeah we get it, some people don't own a real guitar yada yada...you can't search a ****ing video of a song at you tube without encountering sh!tloads of 'OMGZ 5 STARZ EXPERT WOWZ0RS' videos.