anybody else going?
i hope they play more stuff off advance and vanquish that albums the ****in best.
should be gd tho
Lucky wanker, I love that band. A great blend of thrash, power, speed and battle metal. It just seems like great fun, they attack the audience with plastic axes. METAL!
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
who cares what forums its in.
yeah should be pretty good i heard people have like pigs heads on sticks and **** :S
is that the one with outcryfire in support?

if so they are really good live

(they are a band local to me on the break-out)
SIG
yeah outcryfire and black fortress or somethin?
never heard of them but if there good then thats good ha ha
Kill the orcs,
Slay the orcs,
Destroy the orcs!
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
yeah look for 1,2,3 dead by outcryfire their lead singer is really cool and check the guitars they are amazing
SIG
cool ok i will
as long as 3 inches play preminition of pain and lord of the storm then i will be a happy chappy
I saw them last wednesday on the defenders of the faith tour and they were awesome!
Shame they didn't have the crowd that they deserved because they started early but i was right at the front on the barrier and they went down pretty well.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
nice. the venues tiny only local bands really play there.. although panic cell did once so yeah there will be a good audience as pretty much all the metallers in town will be there

im off to have fun bye bye