Page 1 of 2
well, sorry if this has been done before

but, share your ghost stories with everyone else.

they can be real or unreal.

my grandmas house is haunted. every time she leaves the house (not very often, she doesnt like the light), when she comes back, her furniture has moved a little bit.

and in her basement, she can sometimes hear the sounds of small children playing

all true

share your stories
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
Are you sure your Grandma is taking the specified amount of medication?
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
I hear children laughing in my basement a lot. I've also seen two definate ghosts in my house and one or two which could have been me just imagining it.
I love ghost stories and stuff like that, but whenever I read/watch one, I get so scared after...

I'm such a wimp..

But I'll probably read this whole thread if it goes anywhere, anyway......

You gonn' get raped.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by sgboy666
Are you sure your Grandma is taking the specified amount of medication?

That's scary. I would move if I were her.

My sister was house sitting for this one guy this one time a long time ago... And uh she was watering this plant and apparently when she started to walk away the plant fell off the ledge and when she turned around she claims to have seen a man without a face standing there. She made a mad dash for the door and made me take care of the house after that.
I never saw anything, but I heard plenty of footsteps. It might have been my paranoia (SP?)
waking up to the sounds of a fight ending in the sound an ax to the head
it actually happened in the house a long time ago
i lived there for like 6 months
crazzzzzy ****
“Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?” - Anon
I went to a sleepover at my mate's caravan and we were playing this insane game where it's basically moshing on the floor in the dark (at night) and Charlie was scaring everyone with this black cape he was wearing and flicked the lights on and off so you could only see a glimpse of him (scary ****, he looked like Voldemort or something lol) and then he sneaked outside. Aaron was staring at him for a good 10 seconds wearing the cape, standing there by a tree, and then he heard this knock on the window behind him...

Turns out Charlie was the one in the window behind him, and that black figure wasn't him We were actually ****ting ourselves for the rest of the night. Still have no idea what the hell it was.
Quote by robbo1223

That's scary. I would move if I were her.

My sister was house sitting for this one guy this one time a long time ago... And uh she was watering this plant and apparently when she started to walk away the plant fell off the ledge and when she turned around she claims to have seen a man without a face standing there. She made a mad dash for the door and made me take care of the house after that.
I never saw anything, but I heard plenty of footsteps. It might have been my paranoia (SP?)

sounds like bucket head came back from vacation early
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
if i could upload videos, a friend of mine took a video of a ghost in another friends house with their computer. we set up the comp. on one side of the room and a doll on the headboard of the bed. in the vid, the entire room just went red and the computer was moved about 5 feet... º_o
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by rancidryan
sounds like bucket head came back from vacation early

Hahaha

Probably.
Quote by icon_player_5
if i could upload videos, a friend of mine took a video of a ghost in another friends house with their computer. we set up the comp. on one side of the room and a doll on the headboard of the bed. in the vid, the entire room just went red and the computer was moved about 5 feet... º_o

put it on youtube please?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by icon_player_5

Upload it to Youtube and put in a hyperlink. I wanna see that video
^^Yeah put it on youtube.
Quote by 100Roy001
I used to have sex with dolls.
When I was really young, though.

Like, 26 or something.

I'll have to get it from her and do it tonight, no youtube at school

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Quote by icon_player_5

HOLY SH*T
Quote by Vagabond21
I pull out, I hear this noise. It sounded like a trumpet, kazoo, and a fart. It felt like one of those dryers used in restrooms, on my dick. It was the largest queef known to man. I proceeded to say "Someone needs a queef muffler"
Quote by icon_player_5

put it on youtube please
yeah put it on youtube....please
i wanna see that...
Quote by Vagabond21
I pull out, I hear this noise. It sounded like a trumpet, kazoo, and a fart. It felt like one of those dryers used in restrooms, on my dick. It was the largest queef known to man. I proceeded to say "Someone needs a queef muffler"
Quote by icon_player_5

once, i thought i saw a ghost, but it was actually just me being a retard and imagining things and blowing them completely out of proportion.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
once, i thought i saw a ghost, but it was actually just me being a retard and imagining things and blowing them completely out of proportion.

Your avatar is the best I've ever seen. Saruman ftw!
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by rickyy
Your avatar is the best I've ever seen. Saruman ftw!

Too bad he gets locked in his own tower...
He fails.
Quote by robbo1223
Too bad he gets locked in his own tower...
He fails.

yeah, but you probably like smeagol
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
Sorry it took an extra day than planned, but, HERE it is!!!!

now, there was NOBODY in that room. Only 6 people in the house after a big storm. The parents were downstairs and the other 4 girls stayed together the whole time. I left after we set it up.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

i really dont believe that, but i guess it could happen
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
i really dont believe that, but i guess it could happen

Then explain how the whole room turned red...

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Quote by tomathy
well, sorry if this has been done before

but, share your ghost stories with everyone else.

they can be real or unreal.

my grandmas house is haunted. every time she leaves the house (not very often, she doesnt like the light), when she comes back, her furniture has moved a little bit.

and in her basement, she can sometimes hear the sounds of small children playing

all true

share your stories

I want to go to your grandmas house and fap all night long
Quote by icon_player_5
Sorry it took an extra day than planned, but, HERE it is!!!!

now, there was NOBODY in that room. Only 6 people in the house after a big storm. The parents were downstairs and the other 4 girls stayed together the whole time. I left after we set it up.

Explain the video please.

What the hell is going on?
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Holy.
Explain the video please.

What the hell is going on?

Okay, theres a doll on the headboard of the bed, a ghost goes in, turns the computer(what it was recorded with) away from the bed, changes the whole room red, puts the doll on the bed, turns the computer back, then the room goes back to normal colors.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

O_o if that's real than that's creepy, now I'm gonna have nightmares

Edit: try setting it up again, with a camera pointed at the door
Quote by samick007
O_o if that's real than that's creepy, now I'm gonna have nightmares

Edit: try setting it up again, with a camera pointed at the door

i doubt thats going to happen... It happened like right after a storm, and i dont think we'll have any as powerful as that one was for a while...

if there is, i'll talk to my friend and have her do that.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Quote by icon_player_5
i doubt thats going to happen... It happened like right after a storm, and i dont think we'll have any as powerful as that one was for a while...

if there is, i'll talk to my friend and have her do that.

what does a storm have to do with it? it was supposedly a ghost right?
Quote by samick007
what does a storm have to do with it? it was supposedly a ghost right?

Ghosts are usually more active during/after storms due to the increased electromagnetic field thingy, or so i've heard.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Quote by icon_player_5
Then explain how the whole room turned red...

ummm............... the camera adjusting to the light? DE DE DE!i didn't see anything though....
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
that's fake
once the camera is facing the window, watch the reflection of the light, you can see someone moving something away from a lamp or something which explains the color
signed,
your favorite poster
Page 1 of 2