Looking to try new flavors.......I've got a Soviet Small stone, a Guyatone MD-3, a JRC chip modded Daddy-O, and a Digitech Multichorus.

I'm looking for: Delays and Dirts.

Anyone got some interesting stuff?

EDIT:
Daddy-O SOLD
MD-3 PENDING
Last edited by thesockmonster at May 2, 2008,
are you looking to sell? I might be interested in the guyatone.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
same question as mr bagrat. if you were willing, how much would you sell the multi-chorus for?

thanks.
I'd say $50 o.bo.o on the chorus, and let me think about the delay for a sec - I'm at work. I'll get back to you later today. Thanks!
three bumps per week dude...
anyway, I'm still interested in the delay. got a price?
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
lol Yeah, I'm bump heavy, but I'm leaving on a business trip soon.

Say $80? She's in great condition.
Here's some prices for those interested in buying:

Digitech Chorus: $45 obo
Small Stone: $55
Guyatone MD-3: $80 obo
Daddy-O is GONE.

And for the record, OBO means best offer!
how much is shipping to 94303?
will you take 75 shipped?
Yeah, pretty much. I really need to unload this MD-3 in sale or trade for my show that're coming up - I need looping!
alright.
Will you take money order? (student, no paypal)
I just send you the cash in a envelope and you send the pedal.
I PMed you man.
In case you didn't get it for some reason, basically my parents are letting me use their paypal account to pay. So all I need is your email.

My email address is thenitfell @ yahoo . com if you want to wrap this up through that.
Nah, I've just been really busy today. I'm finishing up a term paper thats due this week so I didn't get around to getting them to pay.
But it should go through tomorrow or tuesday.
I paid you, let me know when you send it.
Any updates?
Could you send me a picture so I at least know you have it?
Hey, I'm so sorry about not getting back with you. I'm shipping it on Monday, and I most certainly do have it. Exams absolutely killed me, and took up all my time. You can reach me better @ itsjerod@yahoo . com, and I'll be sure to get back to you. To make it up to you, I'll be sure to grab a super fast shipping option on my bill. If there's anything else I can do, please let me know.