So next week I'm doing my SAT's. Are their any useful tips that would help atall?

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
psst... the answer to number 19 is C.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Panic...

... trust me.
Quote by _testament_
Go drink some fucking bleach, asshole.

Gear
Jackson RX10D - Fitted with a Bareknuckle Warpig
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
I'm taking my SAT next week too. All I can say is be careful and realize that it's not an academic test as much as it is a test on test taking skills.
Quote by rockergurl09
I'm taking my SAT next week too. All I can say is be careful and realize that it's not an academic test as much as it is a test on test taking skills.

wrong SATs

to TS, just bear in mind that these are your last exams that dont really matter, so just enjoy them :P
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
Quote by St.Loony
Fixed

I'll stick with the original thanks, not keen on whapping my **** out and havin' a chug in an exam.
Quote by _testament_

Gear
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
it's lowers your score more to answer a question incorrectly than it does to just skip it. If you don't know one, skip it and come back if you have time.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by ChoPxSueY
I'll stick with the original thanks, not keen on whapping my **** out and havin' a chug in an exam.

why?
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Cheat.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
SAT's literally do not affect a thing. The only thing they really effect is the teachers in which it judges how well they have been teaching you.

Just put on some jack johnson, call some chicks round and generally chill out, theres nothing to it.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
why?

... because its inappropriate...?
Quote by _testament_

Gear
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
Quote by ValoRhoads
it's lowers your score more to answer a question incorrectly than it does to just skip it. If you don't know one, skip it and come back if you have time.

Read location.
Just answer 42 to any question you don't know the answer to.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
I didn't study or prepare at all, got an 1800 (new scale)
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Quote by hugh20
So next week I'm doing my SAT's. Are their any useful tips that would help atall?

They are easy as hell and by the way they don't matter and no one gives a **** about them. They determine your set placement at the start of Year 10 but by the time you're actually taking your exams you will have moved up or down to the proper set so theres no problems there.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Wow it was years ago I did them lol. Yeah they don't mean anything, GCSE's do but only as a ticket to get into college. A levels are where it starts to count.

Having said that you should still do your best for SATs as the practice will come in handy. I got 8,8,7 with the 7 in english if i remember correctly.

University is where you really have to work your balls off (depending on the course lol)
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Well you're going to fail the English section with apostrophe placement like that...
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
The only tip I will give you:
SATs mean nothing, and if you have half a brain, you should get the highest grades possible without any revision.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
SATs? Go out and get drunk or something, I did and I still got 7-7-8.

Don't worry about them at all.
Well, I've got the SATS next week as well!

My teachers are making it out to be so hard and difficult, but seriously, it isn't.

I'm just dreading the Shakespere paper, it makes no sense and what not.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by ValoRhoads

However if you can narrow it to 3 then guess. The probability increases and it is actually more beneficial if you guess as opposed to skipping it.

And they do matter, what do you think most colleges look at for admissions? SAT, GPA, extra curriculars and an essay if you need to write one. Research has shown that there is a positive correlation between SAT scores and college GPA. Therefor, they weigh SAT scores more than GPA due to the correlation and the better probability that you'll succede.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
SATs? Go out and get drunk or something, I did and I still got 7-7-8.

This is great advice. Do this.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
i just got doe taking it bout a hour ago...im still at school
Quote by original_idiot
Jew Trouble

Quote by guitarmang93
Nah i love the feeling of poo coming out. Its like being reverse ass ****ed.

Quote by jemocam
Lets teach them the meaning of CROTCH VIOLENCE!!!

GO GNOME OR GO HOME!

Join My Group!

Free The Pear!

Band's Myspace
TAKE A DUMP BEFORE THE TEST! or it will haunt you.
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
If you write 'Jesus' as every answer you get Level 7's at everything.

Seriously though they are pathetic tests, really. GCSE's aren't that much harder and then you get to A level. I'm not even at A level and it LOOKS ridiculously hard.
NOPE.
Quote by charvel_man
If you write 'Jesus' as every answer you get Level 7's at everything.

Seriously though they are pathetic tests, really. GCSE's aren't that much harder and then you get to A level. I'm not even at A level and it LOOKS ridiculously hard.

Depends. Maths and sciences are, the rest ain't so bad. If you put your efforts in, it's a-okay.

Do it from day one (SERIOUSLY) and you will never, ever, regret it.
Tips...hmmm, revise? If you wanna be in a good position for GCSEs then it's a good idea to get decent results in the SATs. They are good practice for the next two years.

I would help more, but my SATs were 7 years ago. I can't even remember what results I got.
TRANSFORMICE