If it's broken (preferably not smoking, or "it only had a small flame"!), I want it. Send me some offers!
I have a Krank Distortus Maximus thats got a wire separated, all you gotta do is use a sodding iron.
Feed your mind.
I might have a borked MXR Blue box if I can't figure out whats wrong with it.
Skeet UK is awesome, he can get WD Music parts discounted.
I've probably got some digitech pedals laying around, if I find them do you want them?

beyond that, would you pay shipping for them as well?
Quote by capt_dammit
kaervek...you rock

Quote by guitardude34875
the genre of metal is like an apple, I prefer just the apple, not the applecore
I have a EVH Flanger that doesn't work. I'll happily sell it to you.
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
i've got a broken power supply, the boss PA-20....any interest?
So like, nipple hairs...is that sexy?
I've got a jacked up Dunlop Original Crybaby that I have NO idea what's wrong with it. I've also got a few working Digitech pedals I'm looking to get rid of too. Just throwing that out there...
Quote by thesockmonster
How much on the flanger?

I'll take any amount above $40 (cost me $200 and is in otherwise mint condition)
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
i have a BYOC compressor. i dont use it any more and the only thing wrong is the LED doesnt light.

if you are interested, make me an offer.
Thank you please.
octave multiplexer, maxon od-9 with bass mod, morley switchless wah....all of them work but i dont want them....make me an offer.
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
Danelectro black licorice
just need a 9volt put on there
give it to you for 10 bucks
i'll put it in if ya want
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
B.C. Rich warlock w/ zakk wylde bullseye
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
i have an an old black coffee distortion...i have no idea whats wrong with it but if ur interested ill sell it real cheap
I have a Big Muff Pi, russian made. Needs a new input.
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
Quote by subliminaldelta
I'll take any amount above $40 (cost me $200 and is in otherwise mint condition)

Let me think about this for a bit, but I'm definitely interested.
bump! I'm mainly looking for nice dirts, and coloring effects. Thanks for everyone's offers! Also, if you're just looking to get rid of something, I'll pay shipping.
Hey G-Man... how much on the wah? Also, how much on the crybaby? I am interested in both of those!!
Ibanez SZ520QM - Transparent Red
-Seymour Duncan '59 in the bridge/Coil-Tapped Pearly Gates in the neck
Synsonics Strat Copy with Hotrails Pickup in the bridge
Vox AC15cc Tube Amp
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech JamMan Looper
Cusack Screamer OD Pedal
Quote by white99z
Hey G-Man... how much on the wah? Also, how much on the crybaby? I am interested in both of those!!

If you're talking about my crybaby, I'd say maybe 40 bucks. The thing's not even 4 months old, and I'm assuming you can fix these. I'd say that's a pretty decent deal on a basically new pedal, and it'd save me the hassle of fixing it myself. I'll just go buy a new, better one.
i got a broken line6 dock. its the one where u can shove modules in.

pm me if ur interested.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by Dizeaz2112
If you're talking about my crybaby, I'd say maybe 40 bucks. The thing's not even 4 months old, and I'm assuming you can fix these. I'd say that's a pretty decent deal on a basically new pedal, and it'd save me the hassle of fixing it myself. I'll just go buy a new, better one.

I don't really know if I can fix them or not! I would like to try messing around with a broken one before attempting to mod my nearly new Vox V847 (Bought in December). I will think about it and let you know!
Vox AC15cc Tube Amp
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech JamMan Looper
Cusack Screamer OD Pedal
Quote by white99z

I just got a free Vox 847A wah pot from my friend, and I'm going to put it in my 847; my bad sorry to get your hopes up man.
I have an MXR dist+ which just needs a new footswitch putting in it.

Im from the UK though...
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by Donkey Fly
I have an MXR dist+ which just needs a new footswitch putting in it.

Im from the UK though...

That actually is a simple fix, and one I could walk you through. DIYguitarist.com is a solid help website, no matter what level DIY'er you are. You can buy a cheap soldering iron from Wal-Mart, and buy a 3pdt switch from smallbearelec.com or Mouser, and you're set!
Quote by G-man05
I just got a free Vox 847A wah pot from my friend, and I'm going to put it in my 847; my bad sorry to get your hopes up man.

Not a problem!
Vox AC15cc Tube Amp
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech JamMan Looper
Cusack Screamer OD Pedal
Quote by thesockmonster
That actually is a simple fix, and one I could walk you through. DIYguitarist.com is a solid help website, no matter what level DIY'er you are. You can buy a cheap soldering iron from Wal-Mart, and buy a 3pdt switch from smallbearelec.com or Mouser, and you're set!

Thanks for that site.

I was considering fixing it up and using or selling it anyway.

Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by Donkey Fly
Thanks for that site.

I was considering fixing it up and using or selling it anyway.

Seriously, if you need any help, please ask - I'd be happy to help! You'll make more money that way, and with gas like it is, that's never a bad thing.