Where do you think we go after we die! And dont say this belongs in religion thread some people have their own ideas of where we might go after death! SHARE!
MUSIC

Black > Classic

UG BLACK BRIGADE

Quote by punkforlife93
hit him in the balls, prefferably from below so as for maximum testacular pain

Quote by Strato-Massacre
1) stick him in his kisser, quick!
2) repeat step one.
u get 2 c teh bewbs
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
u get 2 c teh bewbs

what?
MUSIC

Black > Classic

UG BLACK BRIGADE

Quote by punkforlife93
hit him in the balls, prefferably from below so as for maximum testacular pain

Quote by Strato-Massacre
1) stick him in his kisser, quick!
2) repeat step one.
Quote by darkstar2466
u get 2 c teh bewbs

Awesome! Dying sounds fun!
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
to the search bar? a thread of the same topic was made the other day.

but iunno. nowhere
Listen to Dream Theatre-spirit carries on score(type it on youtube)...one of the best song Ive have ever heard and maybe it will tell you A LOT!!!..
You get 72 virgins. But seeing as people who die virgins either are really ugly or children when they die, this isn't necessarily a good thing.
u rot in the ground for the rest of eternity
unless reincarnation is real in which case u might come back as a cockroach or something
MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:
"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"
The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
I don't know why people think its just us who go someplace.

What about all the animals and insects on the planet? If they don't go anywhere and just die, what makes us so special?
i am hoping to go to a mystical land where i can summon any guitar and amp i want to and it will be perfectly in the tuning want it and ill be chilling with all the dead guitarists and music heroes.
and there will be a ton of really hot women who will do what i want.

im actually looking forward to being dead.....
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Quote by SmarterChild
You get 72 virgins. But seeing as people who die virgins either are really ugly or children when they die, this isn't necessarily a good thing.

They never said female virgins...or human virgins for that matter.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
You are dead. Its just blackness, nothingness. Nothing waits. That seems the most sensible explanation. I really want to believe that, nothingness is better than hell, and if i die and there is an afterlife, im going down.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
You get reincarnated.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by webbtje
You either get buried, burned or eaten.

Round my part of the world.

God-damn French... you guise are insane I tells ya! Insane!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I couldn't comprehend an afterlife where I just live on for an eternity. Think about it. Look how long your life seems like it has been now. imagine living for like 500 years.

Only way I could see the afterlife working is if like after a certain amount of time you were sent back to earth or something and your memory was wiped.