OK hears the the story, I have a friend who thinks he's better than everyone. I got a guitar before him and encouraged him to get one also( Mind you this was about 4-5 years ago). I turned out to be better than him, but I never bragged or anything. We were both in the school band until he quit, But I still am. Fast forward to half a year ago. We both tried to start numerous bands but they failed. I don't want to brag but the kid still didn't know what to do. Then I found an actually good player such as myself( I started to play bass at the time). I thought that finally the band had an even balance, 1 good guitarist to cover up the bad one, a pretty good bassist, drummer, and singer. Then, without my decision, everyone in the band decide to kick him out, and he partially blames me for not stick up for him, even though I had no say in the matter ( I was there just to play man, not argue). So now he's been taking lessons with the "best guitarist in the city" and claims to know now everything about theory, even though I've been learning theory since the 3rd grade( I'm in 11th). For instance, I'll play a riff and he'll say it's wrong and doesn't sound good cause it's not in key. Then he'll cross his arm and say "I love taking theory" and get that kind of smirk that makes you want to punch the person. And he shows off so bad to people who don't even know real theory. He does this so bad, his other friend even went crazy because of it( I'm not lying!!!!). I didn't really care what he says until yesterday he told me the music I listen to has no music value (I listen to metal,heavy metal and death metal) and the bands are just trying to sound like a bass guitar( I know I don't get it either). I was about to beat the sh!t outta him right there. So I ask the pit, what do I do about him.

Also what do you classify Led Zepplin(sp?) as?
XBL Gamertag:thor7861
message me you're from UG first

I can't think of anything to put here

Mind your own business. Don't bother dealing with said ignorant-asshat. Don't become one yourself.

[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']*fires grapple hook*

Bring the ladders!

Way ahead of you, Lieutenant!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Kick him in the dick.

Also, I'd classify Led Zeppelin as blues, but thats just me.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
led zeppelin is hard rock.
and, he doesnt seem like a good friend, if hes like that
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
*brings the ladders*

erm...what now?
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
phone dave mustaine n tell him that ur friend says his mothers a floppywanded dementor boggerer..

then give him his adress..

oh n Led Zeppelin is Classic/Hard (in some cases) Rock
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
*brings the ladders*

erm...what now?

Whoa whoa whoa... is that a Saruman avatar? What's going on here?

*stomps staff to the ground in a swift move of authority*
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i calss them as classic rock, this guys a dick he needs taking down a peg or two snap his guitar in half and wire a diode into his guitar the wrong way round so it will make no noise
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
God, you're not half up yourself, are you?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
make him suck ur cods
MUSIC

Black > Classic

UG BLACK BRIGADE

Quote by punkforlife93
hit him in the balls, prefferably from below so as for maximum testacular pain

Quote by Strato-Massacre
1) stick him in his kisser, quick!
2) repeat step one.
Sounds like an asshat, but ive never seen anyone like that so im sure you cant be telling us the whole story like with all these sob stories on UG

And Led Zeppelin are hard rock, although the term metal did come from their huge amounts of equipment, more specifically the boxes had "heavy metal" written on them. So that might be what you're looking for or not looking for.
Claim all his theory is wrong, even when its right.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
lol "fast forward to half a year ago" ..smooth :p

if he's so cocky then why are you friends with him anyway? surely if you don't go to the same school and stuff you could just like stop seeing him?
OK,
Tommy[fin], what the hell does that mean

Oblivion_Rsp, He would problaby brag that he got his ass kicked on the count of Megadeth is his fav band. That's the heaviest music he'll listen to, He basically said **** like JFAC and Slayer aren't good, even though he has their CD.

DinkyDaisy, no, I KNOW I'm not the best in the city, but I'm pretty good, I'm not like that man

rancidryan, He already dropped his ESP/LTD many times, even though he has lock straps on it, and it's brand new

FYI, he classifies Led as Heavy Metal and every thing else besides thrash as Nu metal

And
FireTag, No man, cause I challenged him before and he won't because he says thats my solution to everything

Quote by undecided1993
lol "fast forward to half a year ago" ..smooth :p

if he's so cocky then why are you friends with him anyway? surely if you don't go to the same school and stuff you could just like stop seeing him?

He wasn't Always like this, and I live across the street from the kid

And RedFez64, I swear this is the whole story

Quote by Dinkydaisy
God, you're not half up yourself, are you?

Dinky - you can't talk to God on an internet forum - he doesn't even have a phoneline
Quote by darkstar2466
Whoa whoa whoa... is that a Saruman avatar? What's going on here?

*stomps staff to the ground in a swift move of authority*

pfff i'll kick your ass, just as soon as you let me out of this goddamn tower!!
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
there must be a rock off!! do it.

Zep is Rock
Quote by venom0014
look on the bright side, at least your not black.
Quote by guylee
Kick His Ass, Seabass!

DUMB AND DUMBER! YEA....GET SOME! < *In the voice of Joe from Family Guy*
MUSIC

Black > Classic

UG BLACK BRIGADE

Quote by punkforlife93
hit him in the balls, prefferably from below so as for maximum testacular pain

Quote by Strato-Massacre
1) stick him in his kisser, quick!
2) repeat step one.
Quote by columbianneckti
OK hears the the story, I have a friend who thinks he's better than everyone.

Throw a flash bang at him.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by SOADisdabest
Judging from the story, you don't sound much different than your friend.

Please tell me that's sarcasm
If not
**** YOU!

Go cattle prod yourself.

I'm grade 3 at theory, I don't brag about it. He can't know grade 8 theory after half a year or 3 years. He's probably craq anyway, just hang out with other people.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']*fires grapple hook*

Bring the ladders!
This is for those of you that didn't get it.
Wall of Text.
Got it now.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Let him brag.
I do it.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Led Zeppelin has been classified as heavy metal before. But in return you can say, how can Zepp be considered heavy metal when 1/3 of their music is acoustic? Well thats what Robert Plant said anyways. They dont even consider themselves heavy metal.

As for your friend, just dont talk to him. I mean are you really gonna miss him that much if he's always a douche?
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.