So the last one got closed down I'm assuming because it had THE in the title so this one dose not.

Post matters about wrestling in this thread and yeah we all no its fake we still watch it because its entertainment thats all i have to say have fun posting
Look in my eyes what do you see?
If they do i'll close this see it as a temp if you will
like...tomorrow
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
I'll close it when the old one gets re-opened damn i had nearly 600 posts in that lol
Well like i said this can just be a temp until the old one gets re-opened then ill close this one
Santino rocks i loved his bit with MR. Snoopie de dogg
Regal is the one who truly rocks though, this weeks RAW was the worts ever except Regal's brilliance at the end. Morrison and Punk will show them how it's done tonight
Quote by Roots_radical
Regal is the one who truly rocks though, this weeks RAW was the worts ever except Regal's brilliance at the end. Morrison and Punk will show them how it's done tonight

Regal owned the promo with Kennedy too.
Did regal have like a crown and stuff the way booker ended up???
Yeah, I was pretty dissapointed with Kennedy cos I like him a lot but he was pretty boring. Sort of sucks as a good guy too!! I want the Age of Orton to continue =[
Kennedy is all ways best when being an ass type of Orton is young it will happen many times again
Lets face it though, CM Punk is the best, he's drink free, drug free and better than you. All he needs is a bit of freedom and to be a heel!
I must admit he will be great as a hell but they don't want o turn him yet cause his murch is selling good i think they should turn him when he gets a title run.

Oh my aim for this thread is to have more post's than Cadj that is untill the old one opens then i shall be second again
Quote by x-hex-x
I must admit he will be great as a hell but they don't want o turn him yet cause his murch is selling good i think they should turn him when he gets a title run.

Oh my aim for this thread is to have more post's than Cadj that is untill the old one opens then i shall be second again

You're such a post*****, you'll have no problems with that.
Quote by Minkaro
You're such a post*****, you'll have no problems with that.

B!tch i ain't as bad as Cadj plus i haven't even been posting here that long only over two month i reckon

EDIT: blue_nose9 had the same dream as me when you started V3
I want a CM Punk shirt actually, but there isn't one I like yet. Same for Morrison. And Punk is actually the greatest heel in the history of the world, he's like this generations Jake the snake.
Quote by x-hex-x
B!tch i ain't as bad as Cadj plus i haven't even been posting here that long only over two month i reckon

EDIT: you had the same dream as me when you started V3

Aside from the fact that you're second in amount of posts in PWT3, with 95% of your posts being rubbish?
Quote by Minkaro
Aside from the fact that you're second in amount of posts in PWT3, with 95% of your posts being rubbish?

+1

has he posted anything of relevance other then

"Regal rocks man" in 5 consecutive posts
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
I REALLY do not get your obsession with my post count...

You post far too much about nothing relevant.
Atleast my posts are in the discussion, I just happen not to really venture out this thread or the Prem thread when on UG.

So yeah, stop being so sad and trying to "BEAT MAH POST COUNTS" and delete this thread.

Our old one will be open soon.
I wouldn't say rubbish i generally try to talk about wrestling i ask thing i get involved with the questions and the predictions i do try lol

Quote by Roots_radical
I want a CM Punk shirt actually, but there isn't one I like yet. Same for Morrison. And Punk is actually the greatest heel in the history of the world, he's like this generations Jake the snake.

I love punks shirt at the mo the one with the bones on i think it looks awesome!

Quote by Cadj
I REALLY do not get your obsession with my post count...

You post far too much about nothing relevant.
Atleast my posts are in the discussion, I just happen not to really venture out this thread or the Prem thread when on UG.

So yeah, stop being so sad and trying to "BEAT MAH POST COUNTS" and delete this thread.

Our old one will be open soon.

First off i'm just having a bit banter calm down second i said im going to close it when the old one re-opens
Is it just the bones with a heart on it?? I never looked closely to see if there is anything exciting. and actually the last one wasn't too bad, I guess I wouldn't mind one of them.
Why can't you just close it now?

We have no reason to open a new thread for while the mods are having some fun closing things.

Just leave it be, are you really that desperate to beat my post count in a thread and talk about wrestling that you cannot wait a few hours to a day for V3 to be open?

Seriously, and yes, alot of your posts are needless, i don't want to be mean but sometimes you should just not post if you have already posted a thought on a subject.

That's all I'm saying, see you in the old 'un.
Quote by Roots_radical
Is it just the bones with a heart on it?? I never looked closely to see if there is anything exciting. and actually the last one wasn't too bad, I guess I wouldn't mind one of them.

My cousin has the new one and is going to see a live event was going to take be but didn't think i'd be into it
Ha ha gutted! I went to see Summerslam 92 =D Hey in other news, I hi5ed Jonny Storm!!! and does anyone know where Colt Cabana is???
Ok sorry for posting the new thread its sh!T ano and sorry for posting rubbish most the times right now how the f uck do i delete this thread