They'll be re-opened when the mods stop having their fun.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
It's not very fun when you go to gloat about GTA IV and find your precious thread closed

power trips for the mods shouldn't be allowed
It's not very fun listening to people gloat about GTA4 when I have to wait till it comes out on PC
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Rocking-Rob
I never understood why PC games come out later than console games

Coz they take longer and are generally just better in every single way

/bias

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
The PC platform in general is much easier to develop for than the Xbox360 or PS3 from what I understand, there aren't any plans to bring GTA IV to the PC as of now but they probably will in a few years.

I just got it for my 360 this morning by the way, the past 2 1/2 hours went by like nothing.
Quote by Remonster
The PC platform in general is much easier to develop for than the Xbox360 or PS3 from what I understand, there aren't any plans to bring GTA IV to the PC as of now but they probably will in a few years.

I just got it for my 360 this morning by the way, the past 2 1/2 hours went by like nothing.

It was a joke, I know nothing of game programming.

And it will come out for PC somewhere between Christmas and June next year. It's released later on PC because PC games are sooo much easier to mod and pirate, so they want to bleed the console market, which has higher profit margins anyway becuase the price is higher, before releasing it for PC. It also extends shelf life as the adverts for the PC version might make remind people to buy it for console if they havn't done it already.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau