They don't normally come with that stuff. It's a Funky Munky exclsuive.

The regular MM1's are awesome. I don't know about the MM1F though.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
It's a Ping OFR. Cheaper materials, cheap finish, cheap feel. What you get with Made in China stuff. For the price it's probably better than most of what you will find, but it can't hold a candle to a real OFR. OLPs are well made guitars. I liked my MM1, and my brother is also digging it as his first guitar.
Quote by CJRocker
It's a Ping OFR. Cheaper materials, cheap finish, cheap feel. What you get with Made in China stuff. For the price it's probably better than most of what you will find, but it can't hold a candle to a real OFR. OLPs are well made guitars. I liked my MM1, and my brother is also digging it as his first guitar.

Not all Ping Floyds are bad.

I bought mine from Axcessories, and it's amazing. Solid steel construction.

The only difference between it and the OFR, is that that Ping has the brass sustain block.
Now it's 1984
Quote by diditfortehlulz
Not all Ping Floyds are bad.

I bought mine from Axcessories, and it's amazing. Solid steel construction.

The only difference between it and the OFR, is that that Ping has the brass sustain block.

OFRs have a brass one too IIRC, it's just plated. The ones I played were all cheap feeling.
Quote by CJRocker
OFRs have a brass one too IIRC, it's just plated. The ones I played were all cheap feeling.

They must have really cleaned up their act, then. I know that newer Pings are the only licensed Floyds in history that have ever been allowed to carry the Floyd Rose logo, so that really says something.

I love mine, though. Built like a brick shithouse, and never goes out of tune. <3
Now it's 1984
Quote by CJRocker
I thought Pings were suposed to be just as good as OFRS.