Well it's time to show off my new gear :P

I was out of town this weekend and went by a music shop I love to go to for the service and all.

I was looking for a tube amp, so I talk to the salesman, told him I wanted a full Tube amp, without any on board effects except for a reverb. He makes me try every single guitar in the shop, I have my G&L Legacy with me so I found the sound I wanted. Finally I try the Fender Deluxe reverb amp...............fell in love.

I look around a bit more, and I find a TS9 tubescreamer used, so I try it...........can I say pure tone heaven:P

I Include some pics lower.

My gear ( only got the amp and pedal today though)

G&L Legacy (strat)
Fender deluxe Reverb
--Vox ad100vt(old amp)
TS9 tube screamer
rocktron banshee talk box
line 6 pod xt live

Oh and I LOL'd one kid told me, '' Don't buy dat fenders amp!!1!1!1!!!! get a marshal mg....its a stack!!!!!''

I jsut laughed and kept on playing XD

so,.............. here are the pics:P

AMP
http://blaze9112.skyrock.com/photo.html?id_article=1724487350

TS9
http://blaze9112.skyrock.com/photo.html?id_article=1724468000
congrats lol at that kid
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
You should have listened to that kid. You've bought a terrible amp. It's not even an awesome stack like the MG with its crushing br00tal tone.

But seriously, nice new gear!
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
thanks :P probably he didnt like it because he saw me playing at 2 on an amp that goes to 10, he said thats no distortion XD he went on asking his father for an epiphone, and his dad saying its expensive, he answered.........But its TEH Best Guitarzzz!1!!!111!1!!!

also fell in love with b-bender telecaster and a custom shop tele that looked really good even though it was roughed up :P Didnt try it because it was in a glass box :P

any suggestion on what i should do to my settings?
You blatantly made the bit about the MG kid up to earn yourself cool points with people on here, but congrats on the new gear nonetheless.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix
You blatantly made the bit about the MG kid up to earn yourself cool points with people on here
Not too obvious.
These go to eleven...
I wish I would have been smart enough to ask for a tube amp when I was still within the birthday present age range. Stupid me.

Congrats on the gear. I've really been itching to try out a TS9 on my Black Heart.
Happy birthday & congrats on the amp! Sure looks like a beauty. Should enjoy that for years!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Quote by p4wnkkthx
I wish I would have been smart enough to ask for a tube amp when I was still within the birthday present age range. Stupid me.

Congrats on the gear. I've really been itching to try out a TS9 on my Black Heart.

I am 26 married with a daughter, and I just got a guitar for my Birthday.

And let me know how it sounds when you try out the TS9..

and join my group in my sig (DO you have a blackheart)

To TS Congrats on the new gear... damn exciting!!
Last edited by stangconv at Apr 29, 2008,