i apologize in advance if there is another thread started on the ramones, but i just picked up there greatest hits album for the third time (hate lending out cd's before you download them) and it always brings a smile to my face when i here there music. My first choice is metal but I realize the importance the ramones had on the american punk movement. Great music for beginning guitarists /bands to play....just thought I would seek opinions from others and what was the first ramone song you learned to play(mine was pinhead).
Yet you like Anti-Flag...

Anyways, the Ramones are and will always be one of my favorite bands; however, there are about a trillion Ramones threads out there.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Yet you like Anti-Flag...

Anyways, the Ramones are and will always be one of my favorite bands; however, there are about a trillion Ramones threads out there.

thought there would be but when i searched ramones, the ramones nothing came up specifically with there name, sorry for rehashing threads
i love the ramones and they were one of the first bands i started listening to. the first ramone song i learned was the KKK took my baby away.

Jack my swag
thats the way i feel about the ramones. They are like crack lol, everytime i get a taste i want more