Ok from my first thread I have deduced that.

The Ceriatone is basically set in stone along with the avatar cab.

but the 200lbs of tone I plan on getting now along with the purple plexi. Then I will buy a OCD for my next overdrive. and possibly a Crunch Box or TS808.

I will probably buy a Vox 847 wah.

A ernie ball volume pedal.

and for the delay I think I'll just get a memory man with hazari and eventually getting a Carbon copy or some other analog one.

I've decided I can get away without a flanger for now.

a Micro pog sometime this year I dunno when but it's an awesome pedal lol.

and a small clone chorus.

also a ISP decimator

I'm gonna look into a sonic stomp to
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
^lol.
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
that died quick
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
thats cus everyone was like, "ugh, im poor" and left
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical
Why did you make a second thread?
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
^^ I'm not rich I actually work for my money lol.

and I made a second thread cause I changed things and was wondering if it's better than what I had last thread or if things still need change
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
You don't really need the Decimator. Unless the noise you get is really that bad. The Decimator will do nothing if you dial it in too low, and kill tone and cut sustain if too high. It's hard work finding a happy medium, they say you have to spend a lot of time tweaking to find it. I have yet to find it.

And Sonic Stomp won't be all that necessary. They're good for low grade amps, and amps somewhere in the middle of the road with fizz or unpleasant distortion. You shouldn't have any problems with the Plexi, so put your GAS on hold dammit. We need to buy stuff too you know.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Last edited by Sonicxlover at Apr 29, 2008,
Quote by Sonicxlover
You don't really need the Decimator. Unless the noise you get is really that bad. The Decimator will do nothing if you dial it in too low, and kill tone and cut sustain if too high. It's hard work finding a happy medium, they say you have to spend a lot of time tweaking to find it. I have yet to find it.

And Sonic Stomp won't be all that necessary. They're good for low grade amps, and amps somewhere in the middle of the road with fizz or unpleasant distortion. You shouldn't have any problems with the Plexi, so put your GAS on hold dammit. We need to buy stuff too you know.

the sonic stomp I've heard was good. but your probaly right it's not gonna do much for me.

and if I won't get much noise I won't need the decimator
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
the sonic stomp I've heard was good. but your probaly right it's not gonna do much for me.

and if I won't get much noise I won't need the decimator

the sonic stomp is good for certain applications. It will probably make your tone worse with the ceriatone, to be honest. It's more for amps which need a bit more life and clarity.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
the sonic stomp is good for certain applications. It will probably make your tone worse with the ceriatone, to be honest. It's more for amps which need a bit more life and clarity.

ah i guess the plexi doesn't need any of that
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Nope.
It's a perfect buddy for my peavey classic, but for my CBB, it just messes up the tone and takes away some of the amp's excellent dynamics.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator