Now, This one I cant resist. Most of us know that it CAN be done (One look at Matt Belamy (or is it Bellamy?)'s guitar (well , one of em) makes it obvious. I found a link (Cant find it again though With a interview of the guy who makes his guitars, and he shed some light on how it was done on his guitar (though, its not really chrome, but is bright an shiny! )

He said it was done (IIRC from the article) using some type of vinyl overlay. However, he said it came out looking cheesy as it was SUPER shiny and odd. Then, to get rid of that look, he said he used some sort of fluid (Forgot what it was) to actually distress the vinyl to make it look the way it does.

So, I was thinking, how could you do it? Is that the easiest way? OR, I did happen to come across chrome spray paint (I've used it before on RC Cars, but thats plastic) and I was wondering, would that work?

I was just wondering, as I have an extra cheap guitar layin around with to mess around with.... And I very much want a chrome Offset V shape guitar (I've ALWAYS wanted a chrome guitar, since before I even heard of Muse, so, BAH!)
Hugh Manson makes Matt Bellamy's guitars. I'm concidered a muse geek. I think it's Sim custom guitar shop that chromes Hugh's guitars. i found a UK company that did guitars for £120 pound ( i think) but lost the link.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x
it is sims customs that will chrome your guitar for you

google it
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by skater dan0
it is sims customs that will chrome your guitar for you

google it

yes it is.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x