There was a thread up about them a few months ago, its been good watching this band progress over the last year or so. They were really impressive live too, definately exceeded my expectations.
They've added a demo w/o vox onto their MySpace, if you guys wanna check it out.
These guys are cool.
Nothing that special, but i enjoy them.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Yeah new album is pretty freaking awesome.
The vocals are pretty standard, but the song writing is way above par.
The new album is awesome. Escape These Walls is the best song on the album.
Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
They are my favorite band but the new album is ******* horrible compared to the ep. There is like 2 or 3 good songs on the new album and the dudes vocals are sooooo ****ty. They are still my favorite though.
BAssist goes to my school

Not really a fan tbh
Member of Cryptozoology Group!

Quote by Ichimaru
It's simple to sound like them, tune your guitars down a couple of steps but don't worry if it's actually IN tune or not, then just plug in and throw your guitar out the window.
meh
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Lol'd at the tapping at the very beginning of Echoes. Totally unnecessary and obviously put in purely to show off.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Good band, they had a couple tracks off the new album that I could really get into, the rest were missing something. I can't put my finger on it, might be the production but it feels empty at times, great band though, hopefully they stick around.
Quote by AluminumOxide
Cobain killed himself before he learned to play guitar.

Gibson SG Special
Schecter C1-Plus
TEOAT is amazing.

I really really like a clear perception. It just sticks out so much to me.

Bummed they changed their name to just Traitor though.
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero
They didn't. That's just a myspace thing.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
A Clear Perception is miles ahead of By Sunset imo. Some of the melodies/harmonies in CP are just outstanding like the end of Echoes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYwVbkSaXsg

I hope theres more of these bands to follow I really love all these bands doing this post-rock , post-hardcore influenced deathcore. Ex. For The Fallen Dreams, Volumes.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.
Last edited by NY_FootBall49 at Mar 8, 2010,
I can see the potential, but I don't think any of them have done it well enough for me to really go crazy about it. The closest I've come is either FTFD's "In Sincerity" or Volumes' "Intake." TEOAT just don't have the same vibe. Maybe it's their vocalist, I don't know.

But anyway, yeah, if there was a band that wrote all their songs like those two I would be in love with it.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by nashawa
Lol'd at the tapping at the very beginning of Echoes. Totally unnecessary and obviously put in purely to show off.

or maybe to give the song just that extra bit of jazz rather than just being boring?
their new album is one of my favourites, so much better than their ep. the song writing in it is much better than the standard deathcore/metalcore bands that are out there now. they're also amazing at ending songs, each song ends the way it should do if you understand what i mean aha.
i've seen them twice, once with caliban, emmure and after the burial and the other time was at the TDON 5 year festival. both times they blew me away.
as a child you don't miss an empty room
Quote by danm778
or maybe to give the song just that extra bit of jazz rather than just being boring?

If you need ridiculous tapping to make your song "not boring" then you're a terrible songwriter. And even the tapping itself was boring, so I dunno.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!