Tried a search, i know there is a thread somewhere but couldnt find it to save my life

Im looking for some easier Steve Vai songs that are in Standard Tuning, and have some cool whammy bar tricks in them prefferably. so far i know the first 2 Minutes of For the Love of God but thats about it

Tab Talk.

EDIT: Not some strangely named song. It's the forum this should go in.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Bad Horsie.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
How about finish the rest of "For The Love of God"?
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Ironic, I'm listening to that song.

Anyway, The Audience is Listening(off the passion and warfare album) is VERY simple to play. Well at least the main riff. It's an E minor pentatonic scale. But if you have a good wah with the whammy pedal, it's most definitely easiest song to sound like a guitar god on. I'd go for that.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by Pedalboard
Ironic, I'm listening to that song.

Anyway, The Audience is Listening(off the passion and warfare album) is VERY simple to play. Well at least the main riff. It's an E minor pentatonic scale. But if you have a good wah with the whammy pedal, it's most definitely easiest song to sound like a guitar god on. I'd go for that.

Sound like a Guitar God - Awesome!
Relatively Easy - Awesome
Whammy Pedal - Hell Yeah

You sir, might be my new Favourite UG'er. for today at least