Now, i have just recieved my beautiful chrome zippo lighter, and on the warning sign it says ''Only use Zippo Fluid'' and on another part of the lighter it says ''For best results use Zippo Fluid''

which should i use, the usual ronson stuff you can buy from the newsagents up the street, or the Zippo Fluid which i can only seem to find on the net ?

any help would be great
JP
ronson or whatever works just as good
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Any lighter fluid will do, but zippo fluid is the best for keeping zippos lit imo.

Not really worth the price though.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
This is kinda like how BOSS pedals say to only use BOSS power supplies. It's just so they can make more $$
Except for the fact that there is an observable difference between Zippo and the other brands' in how they burn. Zippo fluid just works better...
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.
Quote by ObsceneGestures
Except for the fact that there is an observable difference between Zippo and the other brands' in how they burn. Zippo fluid just works better...

Lighter fluid is lighter fluid.
I use Ronson or something, Works fine, It's like saying, "For best results with Nike Shoes, Use Nike Shoelaces", It's only there so they make more money from it. It's up to you though. Lighter Fluid is Lighter Fluid - Keep that in mind.
they say that as a way to make even more money. like when you pull up to a drive through and they say "welcome to so and so, would you like to try our new overpriced menu item?"
Depending on what you are burning, lighter fluid matters. If you are lighting cigarettes, I would go with Zippo fluid, because it doesn't make your cig have a bad flavor, like other things do.

Also, DO NOT USE CHARCOAL LIGHTER FLUID. It will not work.
Quote by wylde_overdrive
This is kinda like how BOSS pedals say to only use BOSS power supplies. It's just so they can make more $$

Exactly. I chuck any old shite in mine - keeps burning just fine.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by ObsceneGestures

I've found Swan lighter fluid works better myself.
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
Quote by ShaunDiel
He was talking about his Pedal if you didn't catch that

No, I meant the lighter.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
Hell you could use deisel fuel or even cologne in your lighter, but I wouldn't recommend it. The rubbing alchohol would probably dry out too fast and would only be good for half a day or so.
Quote by ShaunDiel
I.
Am.
Retarded.

I'll not argue with you.

Mind you, I did reply to the the post about the pedal, so I'll let you off.

Quote by Kumanji