ok so i had to write this paragraph about sports and me for my spanish class and i ran into some problems trying to form the sentences so i just figured i would write it out in english then see if you guys could translate it for me =D

The sport that i play is soccer. I played soccer for two years when I was a child. Sometimes I still play it with my friends or family for fun. My father played soccer when he was a child and taught me how to play. Soccer is usually played on a field or in a stadium. To play soccer you need to have a soccer balls, shoes, shorts, and a t-shirt that usually is the color of the team you are playing for. There are eleven people on a soccer team. Soccer is a fun sport to both watch and play, but I prefer just to watch it with my father.

keep in mind it doesn't have to be some masterpiece haha, i pretty much pulled everything out of my ass and no i dont actually play soccer and neither did my father =P
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
El deporte que practico es el soccer. He jugado soccer desde que tenía dos años. A veces aun juego con mis amigos o con mi familia para divertirme. Mi padre jugaba soccer cuando el era un niño y me enseño a jugar. El soccer usualmente se juega en un estadio o un campo. Para jugar soccer necesitas balones, zapatos deportivos, pantalones cortos y una playera que usualmente es del color del equipo para el que juegas. Usualmente hay once personas en un equipo de soccer. El soccer es un deporte divertido, ya sea para observarlo o jugarlo, pero yo prefiero solamente verlo con mi padre.

your soul is mine now.
ceci n'est pas un guitariste.
Quote by C.C. Deville
ok so i had to write this paragraph about sports and me for my spanish class and i ran into some problems trying to form the sentences so i just figured i would write it out in english then see if you guys could translate it for me =D

The sport that i play is soccer. I played soccer for two years when I was a child. Sometimes I still play it with my friends or family for fun. My father played soccer when he was a child and taught me how to play. Soccer is usually played on a field or in a stadium. To play soccer you need to have a soccer balls, shoes, shorts, and a t-shirt that usually is the color of the team you are playing for. There are eleven people on a soccer team. Soccer is a fun sport to both watch and play, but I prefer just to watch it with my father.

keep in mind it doesn't have to be some masterpiece haha, i pretty much pulled everything out of my ass and no i dont actually play soccer and neither did my father =P

El deporte que juego es futbol. De nino, jugue futbol por dos anos. Todavia lo juego a veces con mis amigos o familia para la diversion. El futbol se juega generalmente en un campo o en un estadio. Para jugar futbol que usted necesita tener bolas de un futbol, los zapatos, los cortocircuitos, y una camiseta que es generalmente el color del equipo usted esta que jugando. El futbol es un deporte de la diversin al reloj y al juego, pero prefiero apenas mirarlo con mi padre.

I have no idea how to say 'the team i play for' , but I think the rest is right. Is this for Spanish 2?
<Han> I love Hitler
its for spanish one, and thank you, i hope its right haha
Quote by C.C. Deville

haha i was reading that and thought to myself ohh how nice
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
del equipo en que se juege. se impersonal, you shouldn't know that in spanish one, its literally means "the team that one plays for"
Quote by s.r.v.
del equipo en que se juege. se impersonal, you shouldn't know that in spanish one, its literally means "the team that one plays for"

We just learned impersonal se 3/4 of the way through spanish 2.
<Han> I love Hitler
i'm sure he wont really care if i say "i got a spanish speaking friend of mine to help me out on some of it..." haha
Quote by C.C. Deville
i pretty much pulled everything out of my ass

fix'd
"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka