Page 1 of 2
Before today, I had the worst run in with cops. Everyone of them I met seemed like they were just trying to get me in the most trouble I could get into, and they just seemed like overall @$$holes.Today though, someone in my first class told on me for selling vicodin to another kid(I just got surgery, and I was prescribed the pills) . When I got down to the cop's office in our school, it seemed like he was just trying to intimidate me, telling me that it was a felony and I could face jail time.
After a half an hour of talking about the consequences, he called my dad, but didn't tell him that I got caught selling it, only that I wasn't allowed to be carrying it in school without a doctor's note, and when I asked him if I was gonna get in trouble he said no, and he didn't even bring it up to the principal or anything, and now I pretty much love cops. At least this one.

TL;DR: A cop didn't get me in any trouble for selling vicodin in school
PROTIP: Every single person on this entire is planet is different.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
If you were selling that, I highly doubt that all the times before was just 'oh they were just doing things to get me in trouble but I never did anything'.

In my opinion you should've been expelled.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
you could have you know, just not sold drugs in school and everybody would be. and cops trying to get you in the most trouble, you sell drugs in school and you expect cops to go easy on you? lots of logic in that
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
That's uh, nice of him, I guess?

It's a real shame that it took that incident for you to see the good in people who risk their lives daily for your own well being.
Was it a boy or a girl? Seriously, there's better things to get excited about.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
The cop was trying to do you a favour by teaching you a lesson. He expects you never to take drugs or do anything stupid again. If you really have respect for him, take his implied advice and stop it altogether. He didn't tell on you because you have potential to do something meaningful with your life. Respect that and stay straight.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Props to the cop. I dislike people who reputate cops as "pigs" or they just plain hate them for no apparent reason. Cops are only there to help people. If you were about to get murdered who else would help beside a cop?
Quote by emorexichahaha
Before today, I had the worst run in with cops. Everyone of them I met seemed like they were just trying to get me in the most trouble I could get into, and they just seemed like overall @$$holes.Today though, someone in my first class told on me for selling vicodin to another kid(I just got surgery, and I was prescribed the pills) . When I got down to the cop's office in our school, it seemed like he was just trying to intimidate me, telling me that it was a felony and I could face jail time.
After a half an hour of talking about the consequences, he called my dad, but didn't tell him that I got caught selling it, only that I wasn't allowed to be carrying it in school without a doctor's note, and when I asked him if I was gonna get in trouble he said no, and he didn't even bring it up to the principal or anything, and now I pretty much love cops. At least this one.

TL;DR: A cop didn't get me in any trouble for selling vicodin in school

Kids like you are the reason kids like me have to stay in class for an extra hour while the school brings in drug-sniffing dogs. Thanks a bunch.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack
Kids like you are the reason kids like me have to stay in class for an extra hour while the school brings in drug-sniffing dogs. Thanks a bunch.

Corrupt politicians are the reason kids like you have to stay in class for an extra hour while the school brings in drug-sniffing dogs.
Quote by HaKattack

That actually happened to me today.

Some jackass junior got caught with a ton (not literally but it was a lot, you know) of cocaine on him.

Apparently a freshman sold it to him awhile back, and then some other kid got caught.

Dogs were brought in and we had to all stay outside in the chilling temperatures while they searched.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Zardokk
Corrupt politicians are the reason kids like you have to stay in class for an extra hour while the school brings in drug-sniffing dogs.

Oh yes, because drugs are entirely legal at school.

Lets just all get high in class and have some people OD.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Ichimaru
PROTIP: Every single person on this entire is planet is different.

its just the people that the job attracts tend to be mini hitlers or sound as feck
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
Quote by Zardokk

They wouldn't do it if there were no drugs to find. I blame the perpetrators entirely.
<Han> I love Hitler
wait so your parents didn't think it was weird that a cop called to tell how you weren't supposed to carry vikodin without a note?
Quote by Insicion
If you were about to get murdered who else would help beside a cop?

Wait, I think I know this one!

Ummm

Jesus?

Seriously though, what kind of a rhetorical question is that? That's just plain crazy talk.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by Td_Nights
Oh yes, because drugs are entirely legal at school.

Lets just all get high in class and have some people OD.

No, I mean the drugs wouldn't be illegal in the first place if not for corrupt politicians. Especially marijuana. Which is about the only thing a dog can sniff out.
Quote by Zardokk
No, I mean the drugs wouldn't be illegal in the first place if not for corrupt politicians. Especially marijuana. Which is about the only thing a dog can sniff out.

When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Zardokk

Oh, heavens. This is very wrong.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by humperdunk
wait so your parents didn't think it was weird that a cop called to tell how you weren't supposed to carry vikodin without a note?

The cop even made up a story to me, he said that a girl saw it fall out of my pocket and thought I was just using it to get high.
Drug dogs can't really sniff pills. They can sniff out anything that has a distinct odor, like weed or cocaine. That's seriously about it. If nothing else, that's at least all they're typically trained to sniff. They certainly can't and/or are extremely rarely used to sniff out hydrocodone.
Quote by Zardokk

Dogs can be trained to find anything.
The cop who shot the guy who shot Dimebag is a hero.

How many more would have died?

Also, didn't a cop kill the kid at Virginia Tech?

That's badass!

I've no problem with the law, in fact I'm glad they are around. Keeps the assholes off my property!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Zardokk

Uh, no. You're wrong.

Cocaine. Heroin. MDMA. Some dogs are even trained to sniff out LSD using a simulant.

If they are trained for it, they can generally find it.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
The cop who shot the guy who shot Dimebag is a hero.

How many more would have died?

Also, didn't a cop kill the kid at Virginia Tech
?

That's badass!

I've no problem with the law, in fact I'm glad they are around. Keeps the assholes off my property!

No. He killed himself. Guess he's a hero, too. Who knows how many more people could've died?
<Han> I love Hitler
why the **** do kids spend money on pills... JUST SMOKE THAT TUMBLE WEED
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
IMO, you should've gotten in trouble. You were selling drugs. Illegally.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
So let me get this straight. You hate cops because they punish you for doing things you shouldn't do. Then one day one of them doesn't punish you. And now you love cops.

Heres a tip: don't break the law. Then the cops won't have to be douches to you because you're a typical selfish teenage punk.
We're only strays.
Quote by monkeyguitar78
Uh, no. You're wrong.

Cocaine. Heroin. MDMA. Some dogs are even trained to sniff out LSD using a simulant.

If they are trained for it, they can generally find it.

I'm seriously doubting the LSD thing. Unless you're talking about huge amounts, but I seriously doubt a dog could sniff out even a page of lsd from 2-3 metres away...
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Congrats..............................................is that all?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

well, i doubt that you were doing nothing the other times and i think you should probably be expelled. but besides that, i agree completely.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
the only reason he didnt send you to jail is cause he cant prove it in court

for the most part cops are dicks
Quote by Harmonius
The cop was trying to do you a favour by teaching you a lesson. He expects you never to take drugs or do anything stupid again. If you really have respect for him, take his implied advice and stop it altogether. He didn't tell on you because you have potential to do something meaningful with your life. Respect that and stay straight.

This is probly the best advice you will ever get. Take it.
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by Zardokk

Corrupt politicians are partially the reason why marijuana is illegal. Prescription drugs, cocaine, and heroin are illegal because they can seriously **** your life up.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Page 1 of 2