There are some notes represented by smaller numbers in a Guitar Pro tab? What are they?
what do you mean?
like 1/4 tones?
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Hi :-)! If you're talking about the ones I think, they're called "grace notes"... Don't know if it helps you out...
Grace notes are basically brief notes that usually come before hammers, pull-offs or slides. Put simply, play them quickly, so as soon as you strike the note (indicated by the small grace note) you hammer on/slide/pull-off to the next note. So if it's before a slide you're really just provided with a starting point for a quick slide.

There are probably better explanations on google but all you really need to know is its a short note.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.