Hey there. I'm after a new amp.

Preferably in the £250-£400 range, a valve amp. Quite versatile, it should be able to handle clean, crunch and high-gain well. Overall I need a good all-round amp that doesn't sound too vintage or too metal or too classic rocky, somewhere in the middle.
Probably around 30/40 watt valve.

Our band are writing properly now, and I will need an amp for gigs, so I figured that I need to sell all my **** basic stuff I have now and get some good stuff.

Cheers, much appreciated. Any help would be very welcome!
peavey valveking + overdrive

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

any others? i had a go of a valveking, thought it was pretty good but reckon there are others out there.

not negating your opinions though, when im next in my local shop i'll have another go

ta anyway

what are people's opinions on the Marshall DSL-401?
Quote by aether3089

what are people's opinions on the Marshall DSL-401?

Much better then the VK. No comparison. Especially for a difference of only $200.
new development - a guy I know is selling his Marshall TSL-602 for 380 quid, and I've checked reviews - they ain't half bad. plus the amp goes for £800 on GAK.co.uk, so I think I may be onto a bargain.

what does anyone think?
Quote by aether3089
new development - a guy I know is selling his Marshall TSL-602 for 380 quid, and I've checked reviews - they ain't half bad. plus the amp goes for £800 on GAK.co.uk, so I think I may be onto a bargain.

what does anyone think?

It would be a much better deal than the Valveking, but it could be too good to be true and it won't do high-gain.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa